Chapter 13

Stella's POV

They've been sitting on the couch watching Big Daddy for almost 5 hours. Harry and Louis still aren't back. They're constantly sobbing and I'm the only one who gets to comfort them. I hear whimpering and I turn my head. Liam is stuffing his face with peanut butter and keeps sobbing at the little boy. Pretty soon all the boys are crying. I sigh and turn off the TV.

"HEY!" they yell.

"Hay is for horses! And guys, watching this movie won't help you," I start.

The door flies open to Harry, Louis, and two cops come in. I groan. What did these idiots do now!? The guys stop sobbing and we all raise our eyebrows at them.

"Guys, those weren't cops who took Larry," Louis manages to say.

"WHAT!?!?!!?" Liam screams.

He passes out. I stand up and look the cops. They do look official. Before we could say anything another knock at the door comes. I open it to find a very exhausted Tyler.

"Did...you guys...know...that these...dudes...took Jake?" he says panting.

"What dudes?" and officer asks.

"I dunno! They were in skinny jeans and converse. I followed them to some warehouse though." he says regaining his breath.

By now, I know for sure who's behind this. Only my dad would have used River. I start to feel dizzy. I can tell Louis is panicking. I instantly fall to the ground.

Harry's POV

"Well um...we have two people passed out and both of them know the full story," I sigh.

"Well Mr. Styles, at least we can know where the boy is. Mr...." the officer trails on.

"Oakley. Tyler Oakley," Tyler introduces.

"Oakley. You don't mind if we take you down to the station and ask you a few questions? We'll be sending cops immediately to the location." the officer says.

They all leave the room. Zayn just looks right out horrified. Louis throws Stella onto Liam to wake them up. Liam lets out a groan and pushes Stella to the ground. I can't help but chuckle at them. They shoot us all a glare and we point to Louis.

I sigh again and walk to the bathroom. I immediately burst into tears. How I could I have let my boy get caught up in this? I should have let him stay with my mum or Louis' mum. It would have been for the best. My back slides down the wall. I burry my head in my knees. That one night Louis and I shared was great, but he called it a mistake. He called Larry a mistake. Why must my life be so complicated!?

Larry's POV

I sit in the corner with hugging my knees. I'm so hungry. River came in here once; he left a lot of bruises. I've been keeping my mouth shut. I stare at the wall. They told me if I screamed no one could hear me. I want to scream my lungs out. I want Liam, Louis, and Harry. I want everyone right now. I want to see Danielle and Eleanor.

The door opens revealing him. He caused me so much pain. He walks up and down the room. He looks at me constantly. I start to shake from fear. I haven't felt so much fear in my life. He mumbles to himself. I let out a small whimper. His head snaps towards me. He picks me up harshly and throws me across the room. I don't dare let out any noise.

"You know Larry, your wasting your time with him. If they all really loved you, they wouldn't have hired that nanny. They wouldn't have left you all alone, Harry wouldn't have hurt you," he says standing in front of me.

"They do love me!" I scream.

"No they don't! Do you honestly think they love you enough to ask where you are? They left you in my care for 7 years! 7! And I spent the whole time raising you!" he screams in my face.