Chapter 14

Stella's POV

It's been a day since we've raided that place. River won't give us details which is really making me mad. Louis got out of the police station and is being charged for assault. Luckily, he didn't get any jail time. Just has to pay a lot of money.

We're all getting ready to go the fair. We need some time to think and have a bit of fun. We're not forgetting about Larry, we could never do that. We're also hoping we get to see him there. Everyone gets dressed nicely and brings a lot of money. Those tickets at these fairs are very highly priced! We all go into the car.

Louis seems bothered by something. Harry seems to be the same. It's a pretty long drive. It's filled with silence and mostly staring at Louis and Harry. I finally decide to break the silence and ask what's wrong.

"Guys? What's wrong?" I ask.

"I fee like Larry is hurting," Harry whispers.

"I feel that too," Louis says.

"What kind of hurt?" Liam asks.

"I don't really know." they say together.

We all hold our breaths as the car stops. We get out of the car. Wow, it's great! It's still light out so the chances of finding Larry is a little high, but we have no idea if he's here or not. The cops are alerted that we're here and are ready if they see Larry. We all break up into pairs of 3. I'm with Liam and Niall and Louis, Harry and Zayn are together.

I look around the place. There's a lot of colors and screaming from the rides. There's cheering coming from a rodeo on the side. I look at Liam and he seems shocked by everything. I guess it is pretty shocking. I look around again only to find Niall by a bunch of food carts. He's jumping up and down like a little kid at the candy store. I shake my head and laugh. I pull Liam along to get some tickets.

"Li, we're going on that one," I smile.

He turns around. This ride lifts you up in the air then just drops you. It seems great! I grab Liam's wrist and pull him along. We get to the place and we're getting on.

"Steellaaa....I don't wannna!" Liam whines.

"You have too! Plus the guys are watching see!" I say pointing the guys.

They have their cameras ready for Liam. I've been on these before. A 7 year old got on this and didn't even scream! I'm pretty sure Liam can survive.

"Find! But you got to buy me chocolate afterwards," he pouts.

"Okay!" I smile.

We buckle in the seat. A few seconds later it's starts to rise. I can hear Liam whimpering. I laugh and look down. Whoa, it's higher than it seems. It stops at the top. I can practically hear Liam's heart pounding. I look at the view and I hear a click on the machine. It drops us and I hear Liam scream like a terrified little girl!

The ride comes to a stop and lowers us down slowly. I can hear the guys laughing. Once it releases us, Liam is shaking. I pull him to the exit. I look at the guys and they're tapping away on their phones.

"Please tell you got the whole thing!" I laugh.

"Yup! It's on twitter now!" Zayn laughs.

Liam sends them all glares.

"Go on it Zayn," Liam dares.

"Um...no, I'll die," he says hiding behind Harry.

I smack Liam behind the head. Zayn probably would die since his fear of heights. We all decide to look around on our own. I'm still hoping we see Larry. I really don't know why, but I've grown so attached to him. I've never grown attached to the other kids I've been a nanny to.