Chapter 11

Larry's POV

Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn are all passed out on the floor. Liam was doing a twit cam but fell asleep. Niall, Stella and I have been continuing it. We've been doing some dares and such. They even dared us to draw on their faces. We told them no though because they have an interview in the morning. Now, we're just sitting around waiting to get to Texas. I'm still really nervous about going. Stella hasn't told the boys that she's gonna be gone for a day.

I crawl over to Harry and Louis and squeeze in between them. I'm starting to be glad that they're my dads. Liam, Zayn and Niall are like my other dads. They take care of me a lot and Stella is like my mum. Even though she has nothing really to do with the guys. I lay my head down and start to fall asleep.

***

"Larry, wake up, we're in Texas," I hear someone whisper.

I groan and slowly open my eyes. Niall is really close to my face. I put my hand on his face and push him back. He laughs and takes my hand off. I smile and get stand up. Stella already made us breakfast. I eat it down so fast I don't even know what I just ate. Stella calls everyone into the living. I'm nervous, she's gonna tell them. I trust the guys to take care of me, but I'm just scared that they will forget I'm here.

"Guys, I'm taking my day off today. At noon I'm gonna be out visiting my brother. I'll be back tomorrow around the same time. Call me if there's an emergency. And by emergency I mean if someone is dying or lost. You guys are responsible for Larry so, basically what I'm trying to say is, don't lose Larry." she says.

The guys start to laugh. She gives them a serious look. Wait, what are they laughing about?

"Oh Stella! You really think we're gonna loose Larry? You gotta be crazy to think that, now go on, and have some fun with your brother. Nothing will go wrong," Harry says.

She nods and walks up to me. She gives me a hug and kisses me on the forehead.

"Love you Stella," I say.

"Love you too Larry. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" she says.

I nod and wave at her. She picks up her bag and walks out of the bus. I sigh and look at the guys. They have huge smiles on their faces. He jump up and scream of joy. I look at them like they're crazy.

"BOYS DAY!!" they scream.

"Don't you guys have an interview, sound check and a concert tonight though?" I ask.

"Yes, but you're gonna be with us the whole time!" Liam exclaims.

I smile. I guess this will be fun. I run over to my suit case and grab out something random. I take it out when Harry stops me. He smiles and takes the clothes out of my hands. Before I could whine he hands me a light blue v-neck shirt with black chinos and blue converse. I notice he's wearing the same thing. I raise my eyebrow at him and smile at him.

"Today, you're gonna be a mini me!" he chirps.

I smile and run to change get change. I quickly put on my clothes and shoes. I walk out and the guys are ready. Louis gives me a beanie and tells me to put it one. I slide it one and we get out of the bus. I didn't notice it was moving. We walk inside for the interview. The guys are going to separate rooms and I'm sitting in the room with Liam.

A girl is interviewing him. I drift off when I spot a box. I walk over to it and there are nerf guns in there! I grab one and hide behind the couch. I aim for Liam's head. I pull the trigger and quickly hide. I hear Liam ask what it was and the girl saying there's a boy of nerf guns. I hear walking towards me and Liam shoots me in the head. I laugh and we run to Niall's interview. We shoot him and it gets stuck on his head.