Chapter 15

Stella's POV

We're all in our room, just thinking of everything that has happened. Liam and Zayn feel horrible for not knowing it was Larry. It's not their fault; of course Harry would know it was Larry. He's his father. Liam and Zayn shouldn't feel terrible about it.

Louis on the other hand, is feeling like everything is his fault. I really don't understand why. I know Harry blew up on him, but it's not like he meant it. He was just mad that he had him in his arms and he got away again. Louis has been beating himself up about this. I have to talk to him about it.

As for Harry, we don't know where in the hell he is. We all called him but he doesn't answer us. We're all worried about him. It's pretty scary here in the streets of Texas. You never know what weirdoes are out there. I look back at Louis. He's really depressed right now. I CAN'T TAKE IT.

I stand up and grab him by the wrist. I drag him to the kitchen and make him sit at the table. I sit down next to him. His cheeks are tear stained; his eyes are starting to go gray. What's wrong with him!

"Lou, what's wrong? Why are you letting this get to you so much?" I ask.

"It's all my fault," he manages to choke out.

"No it's not Lou," I say.

"You don't get it Stella! I told Harry 7 years ago that it was a mistake! I told him Larry was a mistake! Everything! I said it was all a mistake!" he yells.

I flinch when he yells. He starts to sob into his hands. I sigh out and look at him.

"Louis, you SAID it was a mistake. As in past tense. Did you say it was a mistake again when you realized you missed him so much all these years?" I ask.

"N-No."

"Did you tell Harry you didn't want to find him?"

"No."

"There you go. Nothing is your fault. It's nobody's fault." I say.

"You promise?"

"Yes I do! Now, let's focus on finding him again," I smile.

Harry's POV

I walk around on the outside of town. I really have no idea where I am, but it's really peaceful. I pull out my phone. I have a lot of missed calls and text messages. I don't reply to them since they're probably all sleeping now.

I walk up the hill. There's a cabin on top. I wonder if anyone is using it. I walk up slowly. A car pulls next to the cabin. I hide behind a tree trying to see who it is. A guy comes out of the car and goes inside. Suspicious. Once he's inside, I snoop around the house. I look inside the first window. I see a little kid sitting on the edge of the bed. He looks like he's in pain.

His head snaps towards me. Larry!? I motion for him to come to the window. He limps over. Oh my god what did they do to him! His face says it all. He has bruises all over him. His eyes are telling me he's in pain. I open the window.

"Jump Larry, I'll catch you," I whisper.

He whimpers and hesitates. He jumps into me and clings onto my neck. I hold him up while he snuggles into my neck. I can feel him crying. I rub his back with my hand. I walk quickly to the bottom of the hill. I sit down and lean back against a tree and bring out my phone. I dial Liam's number and wait for him to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Liam? I found Larry. I have him in my arms right now. Call the police. We're at a bottom of a hill outside with a cabin on to," I say.

"What!? Okay, we'll see you in a bit!" he hangs up.

I slide the phone back in my pocket. Larry's whimpers make my heart break. I hold him close to me to know that he's safe. It's quite cold out so I take off my jacket and cover him with it like a blanket. I thought I lost Larry again, but I found him. I'm not gonna let loose him again.