Chapter 18: New student of 3-A

Shizuka: Chapter 18 is here!!! thank you for all the votes and comments and all.....=_=...*sigh* After solving our problem another one appears......and this time we really hit a rock and completely stranded.......hehe....anyway

Shout out:

AKI: what's your final decision??should we look for another one or go for Saso??

Tsuki: ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!!??? can you atleast give us a sign or something telling that youre still alive and kicking....*sweatdrop* seriously...we havent heard a thing from you for a long time now.

Warning....BLAH.....

PLEASE COMMENT/REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont own anything excpet the plot

___________________________________________________________

Naruko was sitting on one of the branches of the huge cherry blossom tree on a hill near, her’s and Sasuke’s special place. (Picture at the side…The tree in Nurarihyon no Mago just imagine that it’s on a hill…). She smelled the sweet aroma of the cherry blossom tree as the wind blew past her, She remembered how she used to play with Sasuke under the cherry blossom tree before when they were still small…She let out a long sigh and thought to herself

‘I can’t believe I went back here after so long…’ She was too deep in her thoughts to notice that it was already dark. When she finally noticed she jumped off the tree and stretched…

‘I need to go home early…I’ve got a long day tomorrow…kami help me survive tomorrow...’ she thought and went back home.

卍 Henge: Sasuke! 卍

‘noisy….so noisy…’ Sasuke thought irritated by his rambunctious classmates and to Sakura who was cling on his left arm cooing sadly he couldn’t push her off because of her vice like grip on his arm. He sighed and straitened up when he heard the door open and reveal their homeroom teacher Hatake Kakashi who is unexpectedly early…for once…

“Class get back to your seats…” he said lazily. For Sasuke, Kakashi is a very weird teacher whom always wears a mask (it will never disappear…) ,one of his eyes is covered by a medical eye patch and he always reads rated M books everywhere, whether if it’s in class or even in front of the principal (he gets punched for that though…and guess who the principal is…).

The students went back to their respective seats except sakura who was still clinging on Sasuke’s arm, and waited for Kakashi to speak.

Kakashi turned to Sakura lazily.

“Haruno please go back to your seat.” Kakashi said staring at her, Sakura didn’t back down but after a minute of staring contest she pouted (which looked like a monkey pouting) and went back to her seat. Kakashi smiled his eyes/eye turning into an upside down U.

“Thank you very much miss Haruno.” Kakashi turned his attention back to the whole class.

“Everyone listen up. We have a new transfer student from Italy.” Kakashi said to the whole class. The class broke out in chatters as they talked about who the transfer student is, Sasuke who isn’t interested just looked back out the window.

“Quiet down.” Kakashi ordered. Kakashi turned to the black board and wrote down the transfer student’s name…The boys cheered in finding out that it’s a girl and hoped that it’s a beauty and the girls wished that she won’t become a rival to their crushes, while Sakura meanwhile was biting her nails knowing that another competitor is added for her Sasuke.

Kakashi turned to the door “Eh-to…you can come in now…” Kakashi said loud enough for the transfer student outside can hear. The class fell silent as the door slowly slid open. Light footsteps echoed inside the room as a blonde beauty walked in. Her hair making a dramatic ‘swish’ sound as she turned to face her classmates mesmerizing them with her deep sapphire blue eyes that seems to pull them in. Her blond hair that cascaded down her back and stopped just below her waist, sun kissed skin, and what looked like whisker marks that made her look exotic. She stood confidently in front of the class with a very elegant posture. She looked at her classmates and smiled—which made the boys except sasuke who wasn’t even looking have a massive nosebleed----- (Aki: Kakashi was holding his nose to stop the nosebleed...) At the same time Sasuke faced the board to look at the transfer student wondering why there was a commotion and why there’s blood on the floor. His eyes widened greatly as he saw the person he wanted to see but least expected to ever see again.

“Naruko?”

__________________________________________

DONE!!!!Short chapter....I know....just wait for the next one...

ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!Guys!!! Who do you think the principal is?? it will still be quite awhile till the principal will appear but who do you think the principal is??