Chapter 19: Let the Games Begin

Shizuka: Its been awhile since i've updated...i know...Well....----excuses---Ive been hooked up on a online game called "Phantasy Star 2" and yeah....i couldnt find the time to type cause i was leveling my character up...i just love my character so much...and AND!!! i couldnt find any suiting pictures for highshool Naruko so....yeah...if you could help find some please.... Im so sorry for the wait....

Please Leave Comments or Reviews....its not that hard....

WARNINGS--------blah

Disclaimers.....I dont own anything...only the plot...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Naruko?” Sasuke said not realizing that he said it too loudly causing the whole class to look at him.

Naruko looked at him eyes slightly widened “Sasuke...” she whispered and quickly regained her composure. Both Naruko and Sasuke stared at each other, until Naruko broke it looking away. Kakashi who was observing on the sides and finally decided to break the growing tension.

Kakashi faked a cough to gain their attention. Kakashi one-eyed smile to Naruko. “It seems that you and Uchiha know each other, but the other’s don’t…why don’t you introduce yourself…” Kakashi suggested. Naruko nodded to her sensei. She momentarily ignored Sasuke and turned to the whole class.

“I am Namikaze Naruko. I am 17 years old, from Italy. Nice to meet you…” She said, bowed slightly and turned back to Kakashi. Kakashi nodded in acknowledgement.

“Namikaze-san…Why don’t you sit on the empty chair beside the window…” Kakashi said while reading his Textbook and giggled. (Aki: He’s really reading Icha Icha; the textbook is just used to cover it.) Naruko looked around and spotted the chair…getting nervous as the chair was in front of Sasuke’s which is beside Sakura’s meaning…both of the people whom she least want to see is behind her…Naruko swallowed the lump on her throat and heaved her slowly deteriorating courage as she walked to her seat…When she reached her seat with great effort in ignoring the stares of her classmates, Sasuke and a glare from Sakura. Naruko sat down gracefully on her seat.

Sasuke was about to talk to her when “Hello Namikaze-san….” A beautiful girl? No…a Boy! ---Guess who? --- greeted her… She turned to him and was amazed at the boys feminine features.

“Uhmm hello?” She tilted her head a bit confused…’cute...’ the boys and some girls thought…

“I'm Haku, nice to meet you Namikaze-san…” he held his hand towards Naruko which she gladly took and shook his hands, she smiled at him.

“You can just call me Naruko…Haku-san…I'm more used to it than being called by my last name…” Haku nodded pink slightly tinting his cheeks at the cute sight. “You can just call me haku…no honorifics are needed.” She nodded. Kakashi who was observing them then decided.

“Ok then…since Naruko’s new, haku why don’t you show her around the school later so that she can get used…also share to her your notes so that she’ll know where were now in lessons.” Haku nodded and moved his desk beside Naruko’s so that they could share his notes.  Naruko leaned her head to the side to read haku’s notes; Haku couldn’t help but blush at the close proximity while Naruko had no clue at what she was doing. Behind them Sasuke’s blood started to boil.

Kakashi started his discussion, the class went on with boys having drools and heart shaped eyes and majority of the girls were raging in jealousy at her beauty----especially sakura who kept on glaring daggers behind naruko’s back. ---- . Sasuke noticed the boys were staring at Naruko with lust-filled eyes and gave them his famous Uchiha glare making them scared. 

Naruko scanned Haku’s notes in a very fast pace. She bit her bottom lip to prevent herself from smirking. ‘Guess school is going to be a breeze…’ she thought as she  recalled all of the things her tutors in Italy who taught her college level things---without her actually knowing its college level----. She muttered a small thank you to haku giving him back her notes.

She looked back to Kakashi who was still teaching…and felt someone staring intently at her…She fidgeted under the gaze fully knowing who it was. She felt guilty...’ I wonder if he’s mad….maybe he hates me…’ she thought in sadness, recalling that she didn’t even give him a proper goodbye as she just suddenly left leaving only a note behind. She wanted to turn around and face Sasuke…but she was scared…scared of Sasuke actually hating her…

Various of questions were circling in her mind as she stared into the abyss, lost in her thought she failed to notice her teacher.

“Naruko I know you’re new but can you try and solve this problem than dozing off?” Kakashi asked pointing to the Math problem(Shizuka: I hate math…). Naruko nodded and stood up from her seat. She took the chalk from Kakashi and scanned the question for a few seconds before answering it. She gave the chalk back to Kakashi and went back to her seat. Her classmates and Kakashi looked shock. Kakashi looked at her answer scanning the whole problem again to recheck it.

“Is it wrong sensei?” Naruko asked, Kakashi shook his head and gave a one eye smile to Naruko.

“No, it’s actually correct, how did you come up with the answer so fast? It took me almost a minute to solve it yet it took you only a few seconds…we didn’t even discuss this yet” He asked. Naruko inwardly let out a sigh of despair ‘If only you know what hell I have gone through, under Boreen-sensei’s [--] ---the devil’s incarnation or whom I call tutor from hell--- tutoring.’ She thought and cried…wondering how she even survived the hellish tutoring…if it can even be called tutoring…it was more like torturing than tutoring…tch…

“Well, it took awhile but when I saw the equation I notice that all it needed was a coefficient and solved from there.” Everyone was still staring at her which made her quite uncomfortable; Kakashi noticed then got every ones attention back to him. He started explaining Naruko’s solution, a few minutes later the bell rang and Kakashi dismissed his class.

Lunch came fast, Naruko took out her bento she was about to leave but was directly pushed back by her classmates that gathered into a crowd forming a circle barrier enclosing her and barraged her with questions.

“Can we eat lunch with you?” some asked “Do you have a boyfriend?” “What way do you swing” A girl asked making her sweat drop “Can you be my girlfriend?” “Can you speak in Italian?” They barraged her with questions making Naruko not know which question she should answer first or how can she even escape.

“U-umm…” She muttered trying to speak. Suddenly someone grabbed her arm pulling her out of the crowd, turning around to face her savior and thank him or her…she was rendered speechless as her eyes widened at who just saved her.

“Naruko let’s talk.” Sasuke said firmly.

_______________________________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT!!!! READ please.....

guys help me...I don't know if i should add Naruko another friend..and if i do...who?? help me....

 Boreen-sensei: Is from KHR..Boreen-sensei is one of Reborn's many disguises...I just love KHR so yeah...crossovers is unavoidable....