Chapter 2: Secret Admirer

Katsuki yawned, hands still cuddled up on the smaller man beside him.

He released the hold and shook off his sleep dizziness before sitting up, causing a groan from Izuku. "Your so clingy nerd" he mumbled.

The writer rubbed his eyes. "But it's barely seven" he whined before pouting.

The actor rolled his eyes, "deal with it Izuku and don't forget to do the laundry later" he announced before standing up and wounded his way towards the door.

"Can I have katsudon with pork cutlets for breakfast?" Izuku tried once again, this time, he won.

The blonde groaned in annoyance, "just stop pouting damn it" he growled, making the green head chuckle.

Katsuki didn't even care using the shower.

He went straight downstairs to cook, only to be stopped halfway across the living room by the sound of the doorbell.

"Who the fuck is that?" He tsked before opening the door.

"Stop pressing the doorbell early in the morning you asshole!" He exclaimed across the garden. He expected an answer, though he got nothing.

Disappointed, he made his way towards the gates and opened the peek hole, only to find no one...but somehow, noticed a box wrapped in red wrapper and tied with white ribbon on the ground.

Surprised, he opened the gate and grabbed the thing.

He looked at the golden tag taped at the side of the box and he felt instantly rage. "To my Izuku Midoriya, from fucking secret admirer?!"

"He even dared to say MY!!"
He was about to squeeze the box under his arms but then he remembered how they should respect each other's lives. Though the edges where he held the box is already crumpled.

Upon entering the house, he spotted Izuku carrying a basket full of clothes. "Hey nerd, what the fuck is this?" He said, tossing the gift like a garbage on the coffee table.

The writer raised a brow, "what do you mean?" He asked, utterly confused.

Katsuki held his anger and jealousy, "it's for you" he said in a monotonous tone.

The green head dropped the basket gently and went to check the red box. "Me?" He checked the tag and coughed.

Izuku was surprised, he wasn't expecting a secret admirer. No way! No way in hell!

He anxiously opened the box, only to find a gold Parker pen lying on a small gold cushion.

The green head's eyes widened in shock. "It's beautiful" he said, a smile creeping it's way to his face. "I love it"

Katsuki was stunned, "so you like this secret admirer now?", He growled, eyes sharp in a glare.

The writer looked offended. "No, why would I? I love you and Shouto for goodness sake. And I can't even allow myself to use this...this pen costs a limb and I would feel guilty if I wasted it" but his face shows how much he loved to own the pen.

The blonde sighed. "I will let you use it..." He said, catching Izuku's lips in a deep and passionate kiss. The writer moaned before they pulled away.

"But no matter what, you're still ours... Izuku"