Chapter 6: Should I Say?

She fixed her ponytail and lifter up her black framed glasses.

She was ready for another day as the one and only secretary of Endeavor's company. A chill of excitement surging up her system as she started the new day.

People greeted her with respect, she was always been on Shouto's side for almost three years yet she felt like she wasn't even recognized by Shouto.

She would admit that she have a huge crush on her boss.

Back when Shouto was still a fresh catch, first time seated on the very top. He was humble and curious with the new things, but as time went by, he looked frustrated and stressed. She was the only one to watch him at work everyday, to watch how he hated the work that his father pushed on his hands.

She tried to comfort him once, but he simply looked up at her and smiled forcefully; then tell her he was fine. Which isn't convincing.

Shouto never left work after things are done. He is obedient and hardworking, fulfilling his job as the boss. That only made her fell in love deeper.

She tried helping in a secret but good way; keeping the office clean, getting coffee, washing the clothes his boss unintentionally left, keeping his notes arranged,  etc. Small things but big help...

But no matter what, Shouto wouldn't look her way. He thanked and talked to her but no more than office workers. They aren't even friends.

She didn't hope, no way.

But the thought of Shouto being forcefully engaged with someone he does not love made her blood boil.

That's when she decided to write a letter for the boss, to encourage him to fight his father back...but she didn't have the heart to badmouth the sole owner of Endevour. She might get kicked out if anyone finds out.

Without thinking, she confessed on the letter; telling him of how happy she was about the marriage... But all of that was a lie.

She liked him, but the marriage isn't so beautiful.

But one night, her feelings suddenly crashed down.

...
"Are you Ms. Yaoyorozu?" A pink haired girl asked. For her information, this pretty woman is Shouto's fiance.

Momo nodded, a fancy glass on one hand and a piece of chocolate on the other. "Have you seen Shouto around? I kind of lost him on the crowd" she explained, eyes darting side to side.

Her black hair tied to a bun, adorned with blue gems. Her dark blue dress, long and silky with a slit on the side to show her leg. She looked stunning yet no one had ever caught her beauty.

She is already 25 and her father is urging her to find someone. Pity, she hadnt seen one that suits her style other than Shouto.

"I hadn't seen him since I got here" she explained with a plain shrug. Hatsune sighed, "where has he gone now?" Then she left.

Momo looked into the room. They are all busy, talking with their partners and a stab of jealousy seem to stab her on the heart.

She needed a feel to have a break at the party so she wounded her way towards the empty balcony, overlooking the garden.

The splash of fountain below seemed to clear her mind. Her thoughts dancing about the man he liked, but she was hopeless and that seemed to sadden her a bit.

Shaking her head, she was interrupted from her thoughts as soon as she say a glint of spiky blonde hair and straight white hair.

Momo stepped backwards in instinct, just enough to hide herself.

She heard a familiar voice. "Shh...don't cry" she leaned forward and covered her mouth as soon as she saw the two men hold hands by the fountain.

"I'm not..." The blonde said, "I just missed you bastard" it was hard to see on the dark, but she was so sure that the two men were Katsuki Bakugou and Shouto Todoroki.

The two started to dance, making her hold the railings for support just in case the surprise would make her pass out.

This hasn't occurred to her. That the man she loved was not as straight as she thought he would be.

Maybe this were all wrong? All lie?

Momo peared once more and all the color on her face went pale.

They had kissed...

Not just a simple one, but deep and very passionate. She can tell because of how engrossed they looked.

She felt the urge to announce it to Hatsune but she can't just announce without their consent. She would feel bad.

Marching back towards the melody, she scanned for the only pink haired woman in the crowd.

"Mr. Todoroki is on the garden by the fountain with Mr. Bakugou..." She said. Hatsune beamed, "Thank you for looking for him" she said.

Momo grabbed the pink sleeves of her dress, stopping the pink haired on her way.

Hatsune looked at her, confused. "Is there something you need?" She asked impatiently.

Will she say it?