Chapter 4: Watching, Stalking I

The meeting was exhausting, debating with the new books and setting in the new deadline.

Miraculously, it ended two hours earlier than the schedule. Meaning, he has the remaining time, free. He planned on using it for advanced typing but then his thoughts lingered on the party at Endeavour's.

The writer looked at his watch-6 pm. Probably too late for him to go. But he wanted to see Shouto... With a heavy sigh, he arranged his papers and looked at the vacant meeting room. (It only took five seconds for the other writers to evacuate the area).

He heard footsteps by the hallway, at first he thought it was the janitor but then it stopped in front of the meeting room, then he heard nothing but silence.

Izuku's spine jolted from a weird feeling, as if someone is watching him. Looking around and through the blinds, he saw no eyes nor anything else human.

Maybe he was just paranoid?

He stood up, grabbed his bag then approached door. He slowly twisted the handle, that's when he heard quick footsteps from the other side of the door...running away.

His heartbeat fastened. Izuku pushed the door open and checked the hallway, but it was dead empty.

He placed his hand over his chest. This is getting dangerous and he obviously didn't like it a bit.

The writer gripped his bag tighter, then marched towards the exit. His eyes darting from left to right and even back. Only to be bumped into someone, causing him to yelp.

"Whoa, calm down Midoriya" that voice...

He looked up and met Max's face. His publisher. "What's wrong?" He asked, face contorted in concern as he pulled a handkerchief  on his pocket and started wiping the writer's cheeks.

Wait...is he crying?

Izuku pulled away from the affection, "I'm fine...just stressed" he grumbled before wiping his eyes using his sleeves. Damn tears and stupid childhood habit.

"You don't look fine to me Izuku. Your trembling and...crying" the black haired guy said the obvious. Who wouldn't feel harassed when you found out you were stalked in an empty room... What if something worse happens?

The green head shook his head, "I'm fine, really" he mumbled, "I'll go now"

He dashed outside the building and towards his green Mercedes. Starting the engine as fast as he could and dashed off to the night.

He hoped and prayed that this event will never gonna happened again.

...
"You can never run away Izuku Midoriya" the man pulled up his black gloves. "I've been really patient

He watched as the green Mercedes dashed away, swevering on the empty streets.

"Katsuki isn't someone for you, I will love you more...pleasure you more and I will treat you like a queen" the man hummed. A smirk pulling at the edge of his mouth.

"I'm payed to do this to you after all"