Chapter 3.5: Sh*t

The mansion was too large for his comfort zone.

One look around and he felt his ego slowly churn smaller. But he was the star now plus the center of attention; so he steeled himself and marched in.

The party was just as he expected... calm and full of etiquette, just the party he used to. Honestly, he never did get involved with crazy partying back when he was in college. He never wasted his time with pleasure, at least not until he met Shouto and Izuku anyway.

He was greeted by the warm welcome of the servants and fellow actors with the beautiful music on the background. The smell of expensive wine and food screamed for him to have a taste.

"There you are" Sai said happily as she marched towards him. "You look great, I thought you wouldn't come...I'm afraid I might flush your contract on the toilet bowl...but here you are"

Katsuki rolled his eyes, "I'm here, now what?" He asked with a light shrug.

The manager laughed lightly, "well, enjoy... though where is your cutie pie?" She said, looking around.

The blonde actor sighed, "He is busy with much more important things than a party" he mumbled.

Sai's shoulders dropped for a while, "aww, it's fine" she said.

...
The other actors swayed gracefully as the musical piece of piano and violin duet echoed through the wide lobby.

It's been an hour since he got there but his heart still hoped to see Shouto.

He is waiting patiently by the open windows while drinking a glass of 'black label'.

That's​ when the party silenced into whispers as a familiar couple slowly walked down the stairs. A woman with pink hair tied into a neat bun in pink sparkly dress, next to her was the most handsome man he loved (because Izuku is cute, so deal with it).

His red and white hair brushed upwards, giving him a gentleman aura with the perfect black tuxedo with gray neck tie. He looked so fucking perfect that Katsuki can only say; "shit"

The business smiled, his arms linked on his fiance's. Somehow the blonde actor felt a tinge of utmost jealousy lurking on his stomach.

"No need to stop, please continue" Shouto said.

Katsuki stayed low as he watched them. For some reason, the more he stared the more his heart broke and shatter.

He tried to think of Izuku, smiling at him saying how he can still take Shouto back, which made him feel much more better.

He wiped his eyes, Katsuki Bakugou never cries.

He wounded his way through the crowd, ready to burst out of the party before Shouto could spot him.

But before he could even reach the doors, long slender fingers stopped him. "Katsuki..." The words hang dangerously, and the all so familiar voice cracked it's way in his shield.

"I'm sorry"

No- why is he apologizing?

An arm engulfed him to a hug, warming up his bones. "Please, wait for me...just a little longer" he whispered.

Katsuki haven't felt so broken, but he only bit his lip and pushed the taller man away, daring not to see his face.

"Don't apologize unless​ you are giving up on us Shouto..." He took a step forward, head tilting sideways enough so he can see the business man's sad curved lips.

"We will always wait for you to come back..."