Prologue

Tokyo ghoul, my second fav anime!!!! So, I decided to make a fanfiction of it.
I always admired juuzou. Kaneki is my favourite. But juuzou is my second favourite.
I liked juuzou, he's so cute!
(to me)
And I've always wanted to make juuzou female and ship him with kaneki. Of course, I ship touka with kaneki too. So please, no hate!
*wattpad's first femjuuzou x kaneki fanfiction!
Warning! Character OOC!

'Sbsndj'= thoughts
"Hshs"=dialogue

Warning: contains boring scenes. And colorfull words in some chapters.

Juuzou=18 years old

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-
-
-
One...Two...Three...Four!
'There!
All stitched up nice and beautifully...'
A white haired girl touched her skin as she was busy stitching herself up using needles and strings in her cage quietly.

It wasn't long after a sound of metal could be heard.
*klank
*klank
*klank

A huge fat lady appeared in front of the cage holding a huge tweezer and weapons as she smiled.
"It's time!~ my dear Juuzou~"

"EEH~¡"
The girl,Juuzou was disappointed. She looked at the lady with sad eyes.
" I don't wanna~ it kinda hurts!" She grumbled.

"If you don't, mama won't love you~!" "Mama" said.
(Because in the anime, Juuzou listened to his'Mama' to have her love since he didn't have parents)

Afraid of losing that 'Love', she agreed.

------------------------------------------------------

*GUAARGHH!!! Arrrgh!
*Aaaaaahhhhh
Grrraaaaahh!!!

Juuzou's scream echoed the hallways as her 'mama' slowly plucked her nails out and cutting her fingers into pieces. This goes on for an hour.

"A-ARRRGHH!!!" Juuzou screamed again. The pain was starting to go away but she's already tired.

"Huff. M-mama...huff. Are you done...? I-im tired..."

Pluck-

"Arrrgh!!!!"

The woman plucked off the last finger.
"Almost, my dear. Patients."

"Graaaaaahh!"

"There,I'm done." The woman whispered to Juuzou in the ear.

'Finally...' Juuzou thought. Feeling relieved as the woman got out. "I Love you, Juuzou" the woman spoke and walked away. Leaving the bloody girl behind.
-
-
-
"Stitch this one here.... this part here..." Juuzou quietly mumbled as she stitch up her body parts to herself.

She was thinking about earlier when she was getting her fingers cut/plucked and was weirdly happy about it.
'Hehehe.....mama said she loved me...' she thought and giggled.

Even though she never understood what love is. She knew there are many types of love. She knew that it is precious.
And she wanted it.

After she finished stitching herself, she leaned against the wall and think again.
'Doing this everyday sure is tiring.' She thought as she stared out the only window, the light shining at her
'There is not much to do here...'

"AH! I know! I'll escape this place for a few days to have fun!" She said smiling to herself.

She picked the lock of her cage and walked out. She then heard cheering sounds.
'Hmm...Another target for that digusting Gourmet? Well, maybe I should go to the arena to check it out. Since I was in there to kill a human before... It should be fun~' she thought while smirking.
'I should be careful, mama might see me'.

~skip~

*UWAAAHHH!!!

Juuzou hid in a dark corner while watching a cute black-haired male with an eyepatch ran all around the arena on the verge of getting killed by a huge ghoul. Taro the executioner to be exact.

"YES!!!Kill that half-ghoul. My babyy~~!!!" A woman shouted.

"Yes...*huff*mama!" Replied the fat*ss below as he tries to kill the black haired male and the Gourmet's guests cheered even louder.

'Woah...chill fatty. Look at you, wheezing. You've got no stamina at all.' Juuzou thought.
'You just need to take it slow and chop that guy to pieces. How boring."

But then comes a fun part.

Instead of getting killed after so long,
The boy's eye colour suddenly changed and his kagune appeared.
He hopped around the arena using his kagune. The crowd gasped as the boy easily defeated their slaughterer smoothly, stabbing him brutally(too lazy to write the fight)
"YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!"said the fatass's owner as he called out his mama's name...
"M-ma...ma..." and died with the boy as the victor.

"That. Was. Awesome." Juuzou awed in surprise.
'Those movements... that scene.... the blood...how can it look so... beautiful....'she thought and laughed maniacly.
"He-
-hehehe.
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
"T-this guy...hahaha!....is really INTERESTING. I wonder... if I can defeat HIM..."

This feeling... I don't think I'll ever forget it.
-
-
-
And that's when the CCG appeared.
With Juuzou's Mama killed and many other ghouls...she was free.
(Even though that was not something she expected would happen and she just wants to escape for a while.)

She started joining the CCG.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THERE YOU GO!
My 2nd book.
I know that people might not like this too cause its boring but no worries! I write for fun.
So I'll just let my imagination run wild (°v°).