Chapter 2-Nostalgia

Me: haih~¡ (-_-)°

Juuzou:Ne,ne~ what's wrong?

Me:nothing...its just that my poor...poor Puri...is sort of lack in ideas... she must have not eaten any vitamins...

Juuzou:Puri? Who's that?

Me: an idea keeper which I created as my other mind. Sort of like plot bunnies, ideas etc...

Juzzou:heh~is that so...

???
Priii~

Me:eh!?Puri, why are you here?aren't you feeling unwell?
*Pruriii~!
Oh...is that so...you need time, is that right?
*priii!~
Me:Awwww! You're so adorable.

Juuzou:That ball of fluff is Puri?

Me:yep! Adorable isn't it? (>v<)
She is unbelievablely fluffy too.

Juuzou:hmm...*touches puri's fur* Ooh!!!its true. It's so soft and fluffy!!!

Me:right?,right~?

Juuzou:mmh!* Smiles and nods.

*Both
Hehehe~! So cute....
Mm..mm!

Amon:Hm?why isn't the story starting? *walks towards them*

Amon: Oi, planet-chan, Juuzou-kun, what are you doing? You're supposed to start the story!

Me:oh right!(°-°!) I forgot. Gomene~

Juuzou:-kun? I am a girl now...*pouts

Amon:stop that.

Juuzou:hn~so you wanna fight huh...

Me:calm down both of you...*sweatdrops

Me:*turns around to face the readers* A-anyway, let's begin the story!

Puri:Pripriiii!!!

Amon:h-hoi! The disclaime-
--------
------
----
Me:Who cares about the disclaimer. Everyone know anyway.

Amon:......

No pov=Juuzou(a.k.a main character

(Any name) Pov=someone elses talking

Warning: •contains boredom •shortcuts due to to writer's lazyness.(seriously.)
-
-
-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BEEP!BEEP!

*BEEEEEP!!!
The sounds of cars beeping could be heard as run across the road and jumped on top of cars.

I closed my ears with my hands,slightly annoyed.
"OKAY,okay~ I'll go away!" I said.
Jumping down from the top of a person's car and looked around.
"TCH- it escaped." I muttered.

Hn?who's talking?Oh,Right. Let me introduce myself. I'm Juuzou, a CCG investigator.(if you guys didnt now who's talking now)

I am currenty chasing after a female ghoul with has eaten at least 10 people. I was told to go after her. Which I jumped over cars and everything. and losted her.

"Heh~ an C-rate ghoul managed to escape from me. I wonder what I'll do after I captured her " I thought excitedly.

"Have you captured her?" Amon asked me.panting.

"Nah, she has gotten away." I answered while transforming my quinque back into a bandage and turned it around my wrist (a/n: meh, technology)

"Hmm...looks like we can't keep our guard down even though its a C-rated ghoul."Amon said with a serious look.