Chapter 8 - Hunt

(Still~ Juuzou's pov)

A few days has passed since eyepatch left after staying in MY house.

I swore to myself that when I find him, I'll freakin kick his ass! and kill him.

'That pervert..."

But still, why did I save him that time? Oh yeah... that time I didn't realize it's eyepatch. Not until I read the documents and saw HIS face on it.

I continue staring blankly at nothing. Thinking of the accident with ME being stupid in it.
But was quickly interrupted by the commander's shout beside my ears.

"-ILLED.SO FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY AND PEACE, WE WILL MAKE SURE THOSE GHOULS GET IT, UNDERSTAND!?!"

"YES, SIR!"

"MEETING DISMISSED!"

The door of the meeting room opened and all investigators walk out. Leaving me, Amon and the commander alone.
I was still thinking about the situation that day when a hand swipe up and down in front of me.

"Oi, earth to juuzou. Stop dreaming already. Everyone has gone out." Amon said while standing beside me.

"W-what...?"

*sigh*"Seriously, are you okay Juuzou-san? You don't seem to be yourself these past few days. You don't act creepily like you always do. Like stitching you body or whatever your weird business is." Amon said with a serious voice as always.

"Meh,it's nothing. Just thinking of some kind of new ways to kill." I lied and said in a sing-song voice.

"Really..." Amon said while looking at me suspiciously. "Alright then."

"So are we doing a mission?"
I ask.

"Right, we will be investigating around the 24th and 8th ward about the case involving aogiri tree. See if there are any clues there." Amon answered."Let's go."

"Hai~!"
I touched my quinque.
Time for some blood~

------------------------------------------------------

Klank.

A sound of a metal drop.
Secluded and dark.
The smell of rusty metal...
Perfect for a hideout.

??? Pov

"Kaneki."

"Hn?"

"Where did you go?"

"......"
"Nowhere."

"Tch-is that so."

"......"

BAM!

"You better NOT lie..." my kagune appeared as I felt pissed.
Did this bastard thought I didn't know he is hiding something.
Considering the fact he was once a useless ONE-eyed ghoul and weaker than me.
I can't accept this!
He is weaker...No. He was weaker than me!

I held him by the collar and growled. Pushing him against the wall.

"Where were you the night before?" My eyes glowed darker.

"Why?"

"I SAID WHERE WERE YOU!?ANSWER ME!"

"You. Are you suspicious of me?" He said with a blank face.

"Wha-!"

"I didn't meet up with anteiku,as I promised. I just went around the city, that's all." He cutted in.
"I joined aogiri tree for a reason. Same as you...we had something to pro-"