Chapter 3-Pity?

A great day, yet again.
I can finally write.
Puri has given me lots of ideas and as always, I'm grateful.
So let's get on to the next chapter shall we?
(>\\\\<)°

Let the sweet madness begin...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???pov
Hah. Hah. Hah-
I tried to catch my breath as I ran
Damn it!

"Hey~stop running already!"

She won't stop chasing me! Crap,crap,craap!!! I'm gonna get caught!
I ran and looked behind.

"You can't run away from me you know~" she said with a grin on her face.

I ran and ran, until I went deeper in the alley. Which is a dead end.
'Shit' I cursed. I can't escape.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Juuzou's pov

I chased after the ghoul with a grin on my face.
"Looks like its a dead end,sweetheart~"

"Che!"the ghoul tched and took out her kagune."YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO CAPTURE ME!!!"
And attack me with her kagune.
It's so fast that it almost scratch my cheek. Thank goodness I dodged it though.
"So you are a fast type,huh."
I activated my quinqe.
"Well...let's see if you can dodge THIS!" I attack with my quinqe with the ghoul desperately dodging my attacks.

"DAMN YOU!"she shouted angrily and is suddenly in front of me.
"Hehehe, got you!" The ghoul said while stabbing her kagune into my stomach.

"Gah!it h-hurts..." I faked cried and grinned.
"...NOT!"

"Wha-!"
Before the ghoul could say anything, I stabbed her back using a special knife as she screamed in pain.

"Arrgh!!"

" sorry. But there's more where that came from~!" I smirked and open my vest. Revealing several knives and guns.

"Ah-ha. AHAHAHAHAHHAH!" I laughed maniacally tossing the knives towards the ghoul.

"Tch-dmn it" the ghoul cursed as she continued dodging. Before she could even realize it. She found knives stab into her body.
"GAH!" She screamed in pain while coughing out blood as she dropped on the ground.

"Oopps~ did that hurt! I'm so sorry!" I faked pity and changed my expression again.
"But you see~ you can't beat me cause I knew about a ghoul's fighting style and every single battling details on ghouls. I killed lots before,no? Humans too..."
I chuckled.
You can't stop me...

"You monster..."the ghoul said. Still on the ground in her own blood

"Yeah, I get that a lot" I replied and stabbed her one last time as she died-oops!/fainted.

I stared at her body on the ground.

"Hmm... she really made me say sorry a lot of times" I muttered and take my phone out.
Guess I should call Amon then.

"Ah, Amon. I got the ghoul."

[Okay, good job.I'll be there as fast as I can.]

"Oh, and you better be quick cause I kindoff used a teenzy-weenie bit of strength and almost killed her."

[What! Juuzou,what did I say about killi-]
*beep

"Well, guess my job is done." I hummed and dragged the female ghoul's body, ignoring my injured stomach.

Now all that's left is to return to headquarters.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Another ???'s pov

'Hm... he seems interesting...'

'Who knew the CCG could have someone as strong as this guy. But that makes more enemies for us ghouls...'
I thought after I witnessed the fight and disappear into the shadows...

(Juuzou: this person thought I was a guy didn't he/she?
Me:yeah, seems like it.
Juuzou:mn)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(Back to juuzou)

-[CCG HEADQUARTERS, 5:35p.m.]
-
-

"Juuzou, good job man!"

"I'm a girl ya know."

"Hahaha, sorry. You're more like a guy anyway"

"Yeah,yeah"

"Congrats for turning into a rank- 2 investigator. In a short time too." Another person said.

"Thanks!" I smiled.

After capturing the ghoul, I just relaxed and walked around the headquarters and receiving praises.Amon was still not pleased with me though. For almost killing the ghoul,I mean.He said it's part of the rules.
I don't get what's wrong with him, at least I spared a life.

I was minding my own business when a certain blond called out to me.

"Yo!Juuzou."

"Ah. Hide!" I grinned and wave.

"Nice to see you again juuzou-chan! Have you successfully captured another ghoul?"

"Yup! But I didn't get to kill it though..."
He sweatdropped.
"A-anyway, what'cha doin?" I asked him.

"Just the usual, sending the posts and files to the office" he replied.

"That's boring..." I pouted. Imagining myself doing that work.

"I know right? I didn't get into the ccg army but at least I could do this." He grinned."and it's safe!" He continued.

"Oh..." I nodded.

"And hey! Umm... can I ask you a question? Juuzou-chan..." he asked again.

"What is it?"

"Do you pity GHOULS?"

The word'ghoul' struck me. I lowered my head down. My hair shadowed my face.
"I'm sorry,I'm afraid I can't answer that." I look up to him and smile.

"Oh...i-is that so..." Hide pondered. Looking disappointed.

At that time, I've got no choice but to say what I think as he started to turn away.

"Ah,but Hide!" I grabbed his arm.

He looked at me.

"E-even though I never felt pity, I can still tell you my opinion." I said. "I think ghouls deserved to live."
W-what's wrong with me...?

"Sure, I killed a lot but yeah- I don't really kill innocent ones(now). Living with the ccg made me realized the difference between good and evil. I was kinda wild back then. I hold myself off"
'why am I telling him this? And why...why did i suddenly think of...
-Mama?"

"And I think that everything is unfair for them too.That's all."

Hide looked at me surprised.
Which made me wonder why.

He then opened his mouth.
"Wow, I never knew you could be like this juuzou-chan."

"Huh?"

"You were a bit crazy so I thought that...nevermind! Thanks for the tip!"
"Oh yeah!I've got to send these files now. Jana!" He smiled and ran.

"Bye,bye!" I waved goodbye.

When he's gone, my smile turn into a frown.

Now that I think about it...What is pity...?

I sighed. 'I never knew anything about feelings anyway.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To be continued...