Chapter 6-Eyepatch

Hello again,
I'm sorry this chapter took a long time to be published and it's very boring to read but at least I published it.
I'm kinda busy with lots of stuff.schoolwork,assignments etc.
And its CHINESE NEW YEAR!damn school giving me assignments when I'm happy celebrating...
I am currently writing while eating at someone's house. Visiting and receiving MONEY. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
So for those who read my story all the way, thank you! I appreciate it. Even though I write this story just for fun.
So, let's continue the story.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Juuzou's pov

I carried the guy's body to my apartment. He was injured so I have no choice but to bring him here.

I layed him down on my sofa and tend his wounds. 'He had a surprisingly nice chest.'
and his body is filled with scars. Just like me.

At first I thought he is already dead but he is just sleeping. I ignored the mask though. Since his blood made a trail, I made sure to clean it so that people won't be shocked to see a trail of blood outside their doors and thought someone was murdered. But seriously, it's such a pain in the *ss.

I looked at the ghoul and muttered."Why do I feel like I've seen him before...?"

Of course I know that he is the white haired guy that helped me up that day. But just that it had a feeling of nostalgia. Like I've seen him before... years ago...

oh well, when he wakes up, I'll keep him here.
He is one of the most wanted ghoul right now,after all. After that, I'll call Amon.
'hehehe~ I so lucky!" I thought and giggled while playing with my stitches.
-
-
-
-
Hours later...
-
-
-
He still isn't awake. I look at the time.
6:04p.m
It's getting late already. He's asleep the whole day till evening. Urgh... I actually hoped that he wake up so I could do something...like threaten him...hehehe...

Then I walked over to him.

"Oi." I said poking his cheeks.
"-wake up will ya! It's getting dark.I know you're awake." I said when I realised something. He isnt asleep.

"Oi~!"
Still nothing.

"Che.Fine.Don't mind me~"
I took out one of my knives and intented to stab him when he suddenly dodged it.
"Heh. You are awake after all~ I smirked.

He just looked at me blankly. With no expression. No expression. At. All. (Like Kuroko!!!>-<)

"You're boring." I said as I threw a few more knives towards him."eat this!"

But He dodged all of it.
damn it.

"You can't hit me" he said blankly while cracking one of his fingers. Is that a habit?

"Who says so?" I said while grinning. Using my famous lightning speedrush (what I call it) I am behind him.
"Hehe~surprised?" I giggled as he showed a slightly surprised expression.

I head my knife on his neck when he dodged it. AGAIN.

"Che. Almost"

I aim for him again and again and he kept dodging it.
"Hey! Why aren't you fighting back" I said.

"Cause I don't need to."

"You're so boring you know that!" I shouted. Did I mention I said that twice?

This time, I use my fists. Since I ran out of knives. But was stopped by a hand that grabbed my wrist.

"Ah. Hey!" I shouted at him. Asking him to let go.
He just sighed and said.
"You can do this all day but you won't hit me."