quattordici.

« love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend. »

third person's pov

third person's pov

'what did he say?' says luisa rushing over to her friend to look at her phone.

'he said, hey tina it's neymar, i just wanted you to know i think you're incredibly beautiful.' says tina slightly confused but happy all the same.

paulo just sits there, not knowing what to say or what to do so he just stays quiet.

'what do i reply back?' she asks.

'ask him how he got your number!' says luisa.

'he sent it on instagram, he must have asked somebody we both know or something.' says tina.

both women don't acknowledge paulo sat there in the corner, he looks around him and sighs, wondering why he even bothered making an effort.

she even doesn't like me, my chances went from 1 to -100 in the space of 5 minutes. i have no chance now, especially with neymar in the picture. he's so much better looking than me, he thought.

'well ask him how he knows about you!' says luisa excitedly.

'okay, does "hey neymar, you're so sweet, but may i ask how did you get my number?' she says.

'perfect.'

paulo gets up and walks to the end of the boat and walks up the steps, they don't even realise he's gone. he just walks to the cottage alone, with the help of his torch from his phone, as his eyes get teary.

|x|

'neymar wants to fly me to paris to meet him after a paris saint germain game.' tina says in shock looking up from her telephone.

'do you think i should say yes paulo?' she says not getting a response.

'where is he?' asks luisa.

'let me text him.'

tina : where are you?

paulo : at the cottage by the lake i rented for both of us. why are you bored of talking to your precious neymar?

paulo : and don't worry there's two bedrooms you don't have to share a room with me.

paulo sends the texts back in anger and regret.