ventisette.

please read the end note, i need your help!

« love is a fruit in season at all times, and within reach of every hand.»

valentina's pov

valentina's pov

i'm currently in the juventus stadium, this is the first match of paulo's i've actually gone to see. i'm sat in the stands wearing paulo's jersey he bought me in rosario. they are currently playing against verona, the score being 1-1 and it's the 70th minute.

i watch the opponents get closer to the goal until chiellini runs and tackles him, passing the ball to costa.

'yes.' i say to myself.

they pass it among each other trying to find a good tactic to get past verona's defense. suddenly paulo has the ball, he runs to the goal. the juventus fans surrounding me and i stand up, holding our breaths until he kicks it and enter the net.

'goooal!' i shout in delight jumping up and down with the surrounding fans.

paulo runs over to the camera by the corner of the pitch, doing his infamous mask celebration then mouthing 'tina' making me smile.

juventus quickly win the ball back from verona's side, paulo getting it back again.

he is on fire tonight, i thought.

in less than 5 minutes of scoring his first goal, he scores another one making me cheer once again. this time he doesn't just celebrate it by doing his mask celebration, he runs over to me and wraps his arms around, giving me a kiss.

'that was for you baby!' he says with a wink.

'don't just stay here, go and play!' i say laughing as he runs off again. the people around me look at me and smile.

'that was so sweet.' says a woman smiling making me blush.

'how long has it been going on?' she asks politely.

'about 5 months, if i'm honest, i haven't been keeping track.' i say laughing slightly.

'ah you're still in the "in love" phase, make the most of it while it lasts. the next thing, you'll be arguing about what colour napkins to buy. i've been married nearly 25 years, i know from experience.' she says laughing.

'wow 25 years? congratulations!' i say with a smile.

'thank you darling, look after him, he's a keeper.' she says motioning to paulo with her head.