Interrogations

I was taken to the prisoners' room a lot during... interrogations.

Boss was usually very patient with them, but today, Boss seemed to finally be fed up with them.

Before we entered the room, he warned me that he would be trying a new form of interrogation and that I hadn't done anything wrong.

I had wondered what he meant. I still wish I hadn't...
.
.
.
"Now, who wants to talk?" Boss asked the silent group.

They glared hatefully, their bodies littered with torture.

I kept my eyes glued to the floor as Boss waved a knife around the room nonchalantly. "No one?" he asked, they remained silent.

Boss walked over to Bruce and dragged the knife lightly over his face.

Bruce said nothing and glared fiercely at him.

He huffed a disappointed noise, "And here I was hoping my bitch would be spared," Boss sadly said before backing away from Bruce.

Boss walked behind me, promptly grabbing my hair and jerking it back, so I would be forced to look up. He reached around and slit my throat, much deeper than what would be necessary to kill someone.

I clutched my throat in shock. I felt myself fall to the floor, blood seeping through my fingers as I started to choke on it.

Boss still held the now blood-covered knife, his hand was splattered with my blood as the floor I had cleaned received the same treatment.

He tsked the group's shocked expression as he cleaned the blade, "You could've saved her too. Such a shame you killed her,".

Loki was yelling in my mind 'Samantha!'

And that was all I remember doing was replying with 'It's fine,' before everything went dark.
.
.
.
I woke up in Boss' room, on the floor. My breaths were coming out in short wheezes.

"It took you longer to heal pet," I heard him say. I couldn't decide if he sounded delighted or disappointed.

I blinked groggily, looking around the room while feeling the new scar on my throat.

"Such a shame, they didn't give up any info. I 'killed' you for nothing," he sounded nonchalant and disappointed.

I got up off the floor and rested on my knees. I resisted the urge to flinch when he put a hand in my hair.

'Loki?' I thought, reaching for a link I wasn't sure was still there.
.
.
.
POV SWITCH: LOKI
.
.
.

My head shot up when I heard her voice echo in my mind, it sounded a bit stronger than last time, 'Loki?'

The others noticed my action, "Loki what is it?"

I set the camera on loop, "Samantha," they looked confused.

"Lokes, she's dead. Nat said that there was no way she could come back with that kind of blood loss and how deep he cut her,".

I shook my head and concentrated 'How are you alive? You bled out on the floor...'

There was a moment of silence, 'I'm a monster,' was all she told me.

'How are you a monster?' I asked her.

She didn't reply.

'Samantha?' I asked, there was silence.

I furrowed my brow as I told the others her cryptic statement before taking the camera off loop.