part six- Another Date?

"I love performing!" yelled Riot while the brides, and our band walked over Cape Sand Blast.. We were looking for a place to eat for lunch; we got here a day early to spened time at the parks. Ashley had his arm around Riot, Andy and Niki had been spending more time together, CC, Jinxx, and Aisha were just talking in there little group, and me and Jake were swinging our hands between each other. 

"So... I was thinking-" started Jake before he got interuped by Ashley. 

"Oh god you were thinking!" I laughed as Jake hit him in the back of the head. 

"Anyway... Will you like to go on another date?" I nodded. He leaned in and kissed me. 

"DC! IS THAT YOU!?" someone yelled when we broke apart. I turned around, and saw a very tall blonde man walking down the side walk. I knew this man; it was Louis. 

"LOUIS!?" I yelled as I ran down the side walk. When I got to him, and gave him a huge hug. When we broke Riot ran up and hugged him. He picked her up and spined her around in circles. Everyone came up behind me while watching those two. I turned to look at Ashley; he didn't look the most happy. Louis set her down, and Ashley wrapped his arm around Riot. He still was sending him daggers. Louis put his hands up in defecnce. 

"I didn't know sorry man." said Louis. Riot rolled her eyes. Ashley shurgged, but keeped his arms around Riot. I hugged him again, as did all of the other girls. "So I know all of the girls here, but who are you guys?" Louis looked so confused. 

"Hi I'm Andy. Were a band called Black Veil Brides Were on tour with them." Louis looked down at me with surpised. 

"So you guys still go on tours?" I nodded. "Let me guess a couple of you guys are couples now?" I nodded. 

"Riot and Ashley," I pointed at them." then me and Jake." I grabbed his sleave and brought him closer to me. He nodded. 

"Good for you. I need to get going, but it was nice seeing you DC." He hugged me and the girls one more time then left. I sighed, and we started our walk to see were we were going to eat at. Finely we gave up on trying to find a small shop, so we went to a Wendy's. Everyone ordered, and we found a table lager enfofe for all of us. Everyone was eatting their meal's while me and Riot shared a salad. She finely noticed my gulmy attitude. 

"Why so gulmy chumy?" she asked as she took another bite. I looked at her and laughed. 

"I just really missed my brother, so just seeing him brought back these feelings." Riot gave me a little side hug then took another bite of the salad. She shoved a little bit in my mouth. I rolled my eyes, but ate it anyway. Riot smriked to herself then ate some more. When we fished our food everyone was still eating. Riot then wrapped her arm around me, while trying to look badass. I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her. Her phone then started play Revenge Porn whice ment that she got a text. There were many mad parents there... Riot looked at the text then shot up. 

"WE GET HOTEL ROOMS TONIGHT!" she screamed. Many of the parents were sending us dagger's with there eyes. They probly knew that we were trouble by our looks. Ashley stood up, and high fived her. I laughed, as the parents started at us in horror. Jake leaned over to whisper in my ear. 

"Maybe a indoor date?" he asked. I giggled then nodded. There was chreeing and celebrating. We had been on a tour bus for to long. We soon left, and we ran to the hotel. We all got our keys then went our seprate. Me and Jake staied up watching movies.

Best date ever....