part thirteen- Those three little words

We woke up the next morning to banging on the door. Then the door flew open, and there stood a rather pissed off John and Cindy. I pulled the covers up closer to my neck way then the couldn't see anything. 

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS AND RIOT AND ASHLEY LAST NIGHT? I SENT A TEXT TO EVERYONE SAYING THAT WE WERE ALL EATTING DINNER TOGETHER! YOU GUYS WERE THE ONLY ONES THAT DIDN'T SHOW UP!" Cindy yelled. John took one look at us and shaked his head, then he went into Riot and Ashley's room. He soon came back out.

"They arn't in there!" yelled John. Cindy groaned in frustion. 

"WELL WE NEED TO FIND THEM! THE SHOW IN A HOUR! RIOT IS MY FRONT PERSON!" Cindy yelled. Someone took a dump in her cornflakes this morning. As if someone was watching over us, Riot and Ashley ran into the room. Cindy turned to look at them with death in her eyes. They stopped dead in their tracks. "WHERE WERE YOU TWO?" she yelled. Riot was trying so hard not to roll her eyes.

"Out." said Riot and she grabbed Ashley's hand. They walked into their room, and Cindy ran after them. John looked at us again, shook his head, then left. I sighed; the screaming was still going on. Soon, with one groan of frustion, Cindy left. Me and Jake quickly got dressed. After I pulled on my shirt, two arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder. I turned to look at Jake.

"I love you Macelynn." He said into my hair, as he kissed my tempal. My breathing got caught in my throut. 

"I love you to Jacob." I leaned over, and kissed him. Someone started clapping behind us. We broke apart, and Riot squealed. That girl could ruin any moment..... Ashley took her by the waist, and took her outside. I laughed. I looked over at Jake.

"I do mean it DC. I've never loved anyone like how I love you. When I look at you I feel like I'm look at a beautiful stanger. I feel like I don't desever to be your boyfriend. Your to pretty, and I'm just me.. When I first looked into your eyes, I think I stopped breathing." I cupped his face in my hand. 

"But I want to be with you. I don't desever you; not the other way around. I will love you, forever." 

"I love you too." I leaned and kissed him. He kissed back then broke away. "Come on. We have to go back with everyone." He whispered into my lips. I just nodded. Jake grabbed my hand, and we walked out the door.