part 19- I'm coming home

"How's my baby boy?" I cooed to Liam as I was dressing him. Jake walked behind me, and wrapped his arms around my waist and he rested his heads on my shoulder.  I pulled on Liam's little blue beenie, and then picked him up.

"Who's a handsome little boy? You are! You are!" Liam started to giggle, and I held him close to me. Jake got the car seat, and I placed him in. Jake then walked over to me, and kissed my cheek. 

"Babe, I'm going to sign you out, and then we'll go see Riot, and Ashley." I nodded, and he walked out the door. When Riot and Ashley were leaving yesterday, she went into labor. It was so convient that she was already at the hospital, then if she just got home from the hospital. I strapped Liam into the car seat while still cooing to him. Jake walked back in, and I grabbed the handle of the seat. I then grabbed Jake's hand, and we walked out the door, and down the hallway to Riot's room. When we walked in she was holding Xavier, her little boy, and Ashley was holding Lilac, the baby girl. I walked over to Riot, and Jake went over to Ashley. 

"Good morning Riot." I said while watching Lilac kick her legs and wiggle her arms. "She deffently has energy." I laughed. Riot nodded, and smiled up at me.

"God how are we so blessed to have great men in our lives, and now have great kids. Or kid for you." Riot laughed, and stroked Lilac's cheek. She started to kick her legs and wiggle more. I looked down at Liam to see him fast asleep. The guys laughed at something behind me, and he then woke up. He looked up at me with his brown eyes and sorta giggled. The boys then walked over to us. I handed Liam to Jake, and Ashley handed Xavier to me. I started to bounce him, and coo to him.

"Hello there. I'm your auntie DC! I'm your mommy's mommy!" I spoke in that weird voice that everyone does to a baby. Xavier started to close his eyes, and stop moving as much. Once he fell asleep I handed him back to Ashley. 

"We have to get going, but we will defently see you guys soon." I hugged Riot the best that I could then hugged Ashley. I picked up Liam, and we set off. I sat in the back with Liam and Jake drove home. It felt like forever but we finally got there. I slowly got out of the car, and grabbed Liam's seat. Me and Jake slowly made our way to the apartment, but stopped a couple of times for neighbors to say congrats. When I got inside I placed Liam in his crib in mine, and Jake's room. I then fell onto the bed, and Jake laied next to me. He kissed my shoulder then laied back down.

"I love you DC." Jake whispered.

"I love you too Jake." I slowly started to drift off to sleep, but Liam started crying. I was about to get up, when Jake shot out of bed to get him. I laied back down, and thought about Riot had said. Niki had basicly said the same thing to me before. How did I get so lucky? I'm a girl from a small town that had a band that made it big, we went on tour with a band that was HUGE in our music group, I fell in love with the lead guitarist, and now we have a kid. And I'm only 21. I feel very happy about what I have done for being this young. I slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face.