Part 23

Part23

Sumer Singh Rajput was terrified hearing that ASR is here in his office. He asked his PA to send him to his cabin. He prepared himself and welcomed him who was with Aman. Without waiting for him to ask Arnav took the seat in front of him.

Sumer: I'm glad that The Mighty ASR is in my place.( He said smilingly)

Arnav: Me too.

Sumer: I know why you are here. But I'm sorry, I can't help.

Arnav: No one can guess Arnav Singh Raizada.( he smirked)

He looked at Aman. He went to the door and called someone to come in. Sumer got shock to see the Person in front of him. He was switching his gaze to him and Arnav.

Arnav: Meet Mr. Kamalesh. My friend. He is..

Sumer(cutting him): Owner of "ATC CEMENTS".

Arnav( twisting his eyebrows): You lessened my burden. But there is an unknown fact that he will do whatever I want. (Sumer gulped miserably) I know fashion world is not your priority but construction. Hope you choose your Heritage business over Gupta's. I know how much you are struggling in your business these days because of the demand of CEMENT. I will make it easy for you if you allow me.( he looked at him keenly)

Sumer: ASR I don't know what to say. My 100 million dollar project was in stake. I even approached Mr. Kamalesh earlier but he denied me.

Kamalesh: Because many issues were there. It's possible to handle only someone like ASR.

Sumer(hesitatingly): Ok. I agree with you.

Kamalesh: Ok ASR. I'm taking leave than. You guys carry on. I will wait for your orders.(Arnav nodded and he left)

Sumer: What you want me to do?

Arnav looked at Aman who handed over the file which consist all the detail of transferring Gupta industries Shares. Without any second thought he signed the papers and gave it to Aman.

Arnav: You will get what you want from Kamalesh.

Sumer: I was wonder that how a boy without experience can be a fashion KING? Today I got the point. Experience is not needed when we have BRAIN which is filled with TACTICS. You taught me one thing that it's important for being aware of opponent's WEAKNESS as much as our STRENGTH. You are MASTER in hitting in the weakness. (he smiled)

Arnav(didn't mind his praising) : I should leave.

Sumer(smiling): So this is your another quality that don't give any damn to Praising words?

Arnav(smirking): let's go Aman.

Sumer was admiring his disappearing figure thinking that this Guy is really up to something.

In car

Aman: what next ASR?

Arnav: We should be more careful and start our action now itself. I will do my part and you ensure about your's.

Aman: So, you are the highest share holder of Gupta industries. 51%. What about that?

Arnav: I did this doesn't means I will take charge as Gupta industries CEO.

Aman: Means you will not do that?

Arnav: No. I'm just provoking them to start their action against me. They will not sit quietly after knowing about Sumer. I want their fast action. I'm tired of waiting.( he said arching his eye brows)