Part 25

Part25

GH

Khushi was in her room obviously in thinking mode. Shashi and Garima went to attend a party and Khushi was all alone at home. She heard the knock and went to open the door and her eyes popped out seeing Arnav.

Khushi(panicking): what are you doing here? What if anyone see you? why are you always taking risk?

Arnav: Because I don't want to put your life in risk. I know your parents are not at home. And your securities and servants didn't see me coming here.

Khushi: but how?

Arnav: I came by back entrance. ( he gave her a box) I designed it for you long back. Take it.

She opened the parcel and looked back in to Arnav's face. It was the same Lehanga which Arnav designed.

Arnav: you asked me once. You met with an accident before I give it to you, so it remained with me. (he said suppressing his emotion.)

Khushi(excitedly) : Really? It's so beautiful. Thank you so much.(she said keeping her cheek on it)

Arnav(while admiring): Did you ask your mother?

Khushi(nodded no): She was not at home when I came from your office. I will ask her tomorrow.

Arnav: I should go.

Khushi( blocking his way): Am I just your friend?(She asked pleadingly while keenly watching his face.)

Arnav(nodded no): U R MY EVERYTHING.

Khushi: Means?

Arnav: EVERYTHING means EVERYTHING.

Khushi: In which manner?

Arnav: In every manner. (He said that. May be he wanted her to take decision whole heartedly when Garima gave her acceptance.)

He went from there. When he turned his head before getting out of her room, he saw khushi caressing the Lehanga smilingly.

Next day morning

GH

Garima had no clue why Khushi was in thinking mode all of sudden. She didn't know why but she was keen to know what was cooking in her mind. She went to her room as expected Khushi was in deep thought. Of course it was about Arnav.

Garima: Khushi....

Khushi: Amma?

Garima: Are you ok? Seems like you are little worried?

Khushi: I want to ask you something. (Garima nodded her head touching Khushi's cheek) What will you feel like if I want to marry Arnav?

Garima shocked to the core. Is she really asking this? She was looking at Khushi with horrified expression.

Khushi: Will you accept my decision if I do so?

Garima(coming to earth): I will be the most happiest person in the world.

Khushi: What about Babuji ? Will he not feel bad?

Garima(taking her hand lovingly) : Khushi I don't know what made you ask so. But I want to say only one thing. This is your life. You have all the rights to decide what you want. Your Babuji's duty will get over when he gives your hands to someone. But it's you who will live your life with the person for your life time. For this reason, it must be you who should finalize your life. Leave all the issues behind and please go with your Heart.

Khushi: But Babuji gave word to Eshwar uncle right?

Garima: They are business men. Everything is business in their eyes. I agree it will disappoint them if you refuse. But when you started thinking of marrying Arnav then what's the point in giving chance to someone? Will it not lead your entire life in wrong way?