Part 26

Part26

Shashi was shocked to the core. He never expected this kind of response from Garima. He thought that he can handle her easily by emotional black mail. He went totally numb standing like a statue looking at Garima.

At the same time.

Negis reached Gupta House. Shashi welcomed them, composing himself. Latha and Yan were also surprised seeing marriage arrangements. They passed a confused glance. Somehow they understood that they were nearing a CLIMAX.

Shashi made them sit and order his servant to serve them tea. That's when Shashi saw Khushi descending the stairs and got confused. Eshwar also looked confused and asked Shashi the same by gesturing. Khushi didn't wear the Lehanga given by Shashi. Instead she chose to wear the lehanga which was designed by Arnav. Shashi signaled Eshwar to be calm.

Seeing marriage arrangement, Khushi felt disappointed. She understood, what's there in his father's mind. He asked her to wear that Lehanga because he is arranging her marriage? She came to Shashi and asked him...

Khushi: What's all this Babuji?

Shashi: Beta I told you, I will do everything only for your happiness.

Khushi(painfully): You also told me that I can believe you right? Then why the hell you are doing this without my acceptance?

Shashi: Khushi...

Khushi(screaming): Nooo. I obeyed you right? Is this what you give in return? How can you disappoint me Babuji? Why are you hell bend in using my memory loss as an advantage? How could you cheat me?

 I obeyed you right? Is this what you give in return? How can you disappoint me Babuji? Why are you hell bend in using my memory loss as an advantage? How could you cheat me?

She shouted in high pitch. She was losing her balance. she felt dizzy and went consciousness. Garima who came there hearing Khushi's scream, rushed to her and caught hold of her falling form. Shashi who took step to hold Khushi was stopped by Garima's wrathful look. Yan helped Garima to place Khushi on the couch.

Garima: Khushi...( she patted her cheek) bring some water.( she screamed ).Khushi....(she stood angrily and come to Shashi and clutching his collar) Happy? Done with your job? Now your Ego got satisfied? Why did you do this to my child? Why don't you understand what she wants? What a father you are????

Shashi was supposed to say something that's when they heard a foot step which dragged their attention.

POLICE?

Eshwar: What are you doing here inspector?

Inspector: We have a complaint that you are making a MEMORY LOSE patient marry someone without her acceptance and this is the "Court stay order". You can't do it.

Eshwar: it's a lie.

"REALLY?" a voice got down in to his head as a thunder.

Arnav was standing there with Shyam and Aman. Shashi started panicking seeing Arnav after a long gap. This is the day he feared of.

Inspector: They are having recent Medical report of the Patient.

Arnav: From here we will take care of everything inspector. ( he said looking at Shashi)

Inspector: Ok. I'm waiting outside. Call me if you need.( he went)

Next minute Aman brought a girl inside which confused Shashi.

Girl: Yanji....

Yan: Sweety... the girl rushed to Yan and hugged him giving a big shock to everyone who was present there.

Eshwar: Yan.. Who the hell is she?

Yan: She is Sweety my girl friend.

Shashi(in frustration): How dare you?

He raised his hand to slap him that's when they saw a woman in her middle forties and a boy were dragged by Arnav's men followed by all Raizadas. Eshwar's expression was changed in to horrible one. He started sweating badly.

Shashi: what the hell is happening here? Who are they?

Boy(rushed to Eshwar): Daddy...

Shashi was not in the state of mind to understand the drama which is happening in front of him.

YAN: DAD???????

Shashi: Eshwar, who is he? Why is he calling you DAD?

YAN: Tell us Dad, Why the hell is he calling you DAD?

Latha: Because he is his son.

Now this was the biggest shock to everyone including Yan and Eshwar.

YAN: Mom?? Do you know this before itself?(she nodded yes glaring at Eshwar) When? Why didn't you open it up to me? Tell me Mom. When did you come to know?

Latha: The same day when Arnav punched on your face.(pause) I was shattered knowing the truth that whatever he showed me in the name of love was acting. I can't tolerate that betray. I decided to kill myself. That's when you came all bleeding. I forgot everything seeing your bleeding face.(she looked at Arnav who bowed down his head repentantly) I fought with his Nani letting out all my anger. That's when she told me about Arnav's lost parents. It stabbed my Heart. Arnav is a strong boy he can shape up his life but You? And by God's grace he got a good family to support him unlike you.

She touched Yan's cheek. I can't let you suffer in the cruel world all alone. Because I know this man will never regret for his deeds even if I die. He will not hesitate to bring this woman home. How can I let it happen to you? I don't want you to suffer under a step mother's harshness. That's why I suppressed all my anger and disappointment. Just because of you. But I can't forget his betrayal. I can't forgive him. Ever. (she exclaimed) I want him to bow down in front of everyone. That's why I asked you to say YES to this Marriage. Because I know Arnav will drag every trash of him in open. As expected it happened. I just waited for this day to see his torn up mask which he used to hide in the society.

Knowingly or unknowingly Arnav is the reason, I'm alive today. Or else you would have been an Orphan. That's why he is special to me and I always praised him.

Yan hugged his mother and cried his heart out which made everyone emotional.

Latha: Shashi bhai hope you understood what you have done. We can't judge people, no matter how many years we are together.(looking at Eshwer) This man is the perfect example for that. He was never good to anyone, be it as a Husband or be it as a Friend. See, you selected the same kind of person, for which reason you dined to give Khushi's hand to Arnav. Please don't separate them Bhai. You will never get such a person like Arnav.

Shashi(with disappointed) : I never know he can do this. I don't want to see him anymore. I'm breaking all the ties with him. There is nothing between me and him..

Eshwar left the place followed by the lady and the boy as there was nothing left for him.

Everyone's attention dragged by Khushi's voice. That's when Arnav saw Khushi was getting up from the couch which was behind the door. He was surprised seeing her in "HIS" Lehanga. He can't resist himself from admire her for a while even though the circumstance was messed one. She was looking like an Angel. HIS ANGEL.

Khushi: Amma...

Garima: Khushi... are you ok?

Khushi nodded yes. She stood slowly and went to Shashi who was in hell guilt.

Khushi: Babuji please don't do this. Don't you think you are doing wrong? Why are you hell bend in separating us when you very well aware of that we love each other? Can't you see how much Maamu loves me? why are you punishing him for a deed which was done by his Father? Is this what your justice?

This is height of shock. How Khushi knows the things which happened in past?

To be continued.......