Part 27

Part27

Everyone was curious to know that how Khushi knew everything? Doesn't she say like she saw everything with her own eyes?

Garima: Khushi... how do you know all of this? Do you got your memory back?

Khushi( nodded no): I didn't gain my memory.

Shashi: Then how do you know?

"I TOLD HER".

Everyone: YAN????????( he nodded yes)

YAN(looking at Shashi): Raizadas promised you not me. I told everything in the first day when I saw Khushi in the name of proposal. What are you looking? Do you think I will take revenge for the Punch which I got years ago? We are not that idiots to behave silly. We youngsters are very clear in our stance unlike you. Unwanted EGO, JELOUS, etc., etc., and she adopted me as her brother in the same day. (smiling at Arnav)Hope now ASR has no problem in accepting our relationship. Sometimes second hero also can be interesting character yaar.

Aman(chuckling): But who knows a villain character can turn into second hero? But we hacked your entire system then how we didn't get a single glimpse?

YAN: Because we never talked about that in phone or text. I know you guys would do that.(he went to Arnav and forwarded his hand) Friends? (Arnav hugged him instantly by assuring him as a friend)

Anjali: But why did you hide the truth Khushi?

Yan(sighed): Ask me. I will tell you.

Khushi blushed leaving everyone puzzled.

Yan(looking at Arnav): should agree ASR, Khushi is a very tough nut to crack. (Arnav chuckled on it while Khushi dropped her jaw) She didn't believe easily when I told about your LOVE. (Arnav arched his eye brows looking at Khushi who bowed down smilingly) She denied believing me saying that "How can a man LOVE someone to this extend?" It was very hard for me to explain it to her. And finally she asked me to act like we are getting married.

Arnav(looking at Khushi smilingly): Then how did you made her believe me?
Yan: I BET that "You yourself will find about our proposal within 24 hours". As I expected you succeed and she was happy.

Shyam: But what was the necessary to act like you are getting married?

Yan: Because she wanted to feel Arnav's love in present also. "Practically". She wanted to see what he could do to win her love.

Khushi looked at Arnav who was already looking at her

Khushi looked at Arnav who was already looking at her. This was very new feel for Arnav. Her eyes, her look, he never saw it before. It was something else, conveying untold stories to him. This Khushi was totally new to him. He couldn't guess what exactly she was communicating by her eyes. He felt something was rolling inside his stomach. Arnav can do nothing except gulping seeing her expression.

Anjali(teasingly): That's why you always asked those bombard questions to Chotte?

Nk(scratching his head): Then what about Movie Date, Seven stones, Red saree, etc.,etc.,?

Yan: Everything was planned. ( Everyone were seeing with their jaws dropped)

Aman: That's why you left them in theater that day?

Yan: Yes. But you guys are very Stubborn in maintaining your promise and refused to utter even a single word about past, hey na Khushi? (she nodded pouting) Though I agreed to act like she asked but it was me who lived in hell in the fear of ASR. Everyday this man scared me even in my dreams.

Everyone laughed at him. Khushi went to Shashi.

Khushi(seriously): Babuji you don't want history to repeat right? I promise if he will do any CHASKA MASKA then I won't kill myself, instead I will finish him. Ok? ( She showed her thumps up and Shashi was looking horrified)

Anjali(hurriedly): yes uncle, I will surely help Khushi to do that.

Arnav was suppressing his laugh seeing his beloved ladies trying hard in "different way".

Yan: Thank God I escaped from this killer family.

Shashi( laughed at his comment): They are not killers but giving assurance for Arnav. See how he is controlling his laugh.

Khushi: Babuji...

Shashi(cutting her): I'm sorry beta I did very wrong with you both. Because of me every one suffered a lot. I should not have done like that. ( looking at Arnav with joining hands) I'm sorry Arnav.

Arnav hurried his steps towards him and caught hold of his hands and nodded no. Shashi hugged him with repentance. He broke the hug and pulled Khushi's hand and gave it to Arnav.

Shashi: please forgive me if you can.

Arnav: Thank you for giving my life back. It's more than enough to forget everything bad which happened to me in the past.

That's when they heard a voice of a poor soul who had not been cared by anyone.

Panditji: Sir, should I stay or go?

NK: Arrey Panditji where are you going? Finish your work and go. Am I right uncle?

Shashi: I have no problem if the world famous Business TYCOON is ready to get married in the simple manner.

NK: You just say YES. He himself will start chanting HYMS and get married to Khushi. Hey na Naanav? (he teased)

Khushi can't hold her blush and she hid herself behind Garima.

Arnav(controlling his smile): It's not a big deal. We will arrange a grand Reception.

NK: See, what I told is right.

Shyam: It sounds good. Panditji, start then.

NK( in very low tone): Yes start before Shashi uncle changes his mind.

Aman(chuckled): He won't. Who is going to leave him, even if he changes?

NK: Ya you are right. Naanav will pick Khushi in his arms and fly away to the Alien planet for sure.

Aman chuckled and they moved to the mandap.

Arnav and Khuhsi were asked to sit in the mandap. Panditji started chanting Hyms. Arnav and Khushi were in unbelievable state. They didn't even imagine it can be their WEDDING DAY when they woke up today morning. Now they are sitting in front of the holy fire is really MIRACULOUS. They were smiling all the time thinking about their SACRED day.

Panditji asked Arnav to fill the partition and tied a Mangalsutra. Arnav did it admiringly looking at Khushi who was blushing hard. They completed their PHERAS and Pantiji announced them as a HUSBAND and WIFE. That's it. This is the moment of the life they were waited for. How ecstatic. Their waiting was over. Especially Arnav's. Only he knows how much he had been living in hell for last three months.

To be continued....