part 30

Part 30.

Reception was fixed at exactly tenth day from the marriage. Preparations were going in full swing. As usual Aman took lead as Arnav was in his long leave with his newly wedded Wife. He refused to go out of RM. He did that only if needed. Raizadas had big time in teasing him. Who cares? Khushi was the one who always being cornered by them.

Almost all preparation was over. Raizada ladies finished their shopping by taking whole week. Tomorrow is the Reception. Arnav was checking some mails on this laptop and jerked by the scream from the washroom. In no time he ran towards the washroom door and started knocking.

Arnav: Khushi... Khushi... open the door. Khushi answer me damn it.

There is no response from inside. No options left, he strikes against the door. Within few rough attempts the door got break. His heart skipped it's beat, when he saw Khushi was lying on the floor lifelessly, being slipped by the soap water. He picked her up in his arms and rushed outside. He made her lie down on the bed and sprinkled some water on her face. Every person in RM gathered in their room by door breaking noise. They get panicked seeing Khushi unconscious.

NK: what happened to Khushi Naanav?

Arnav(worriedly): she slipped inside the washroom by soap water.

Anjali: Call the doctor.

NK took out his mobile to call the doctor.

Arnav: Khushi... ( patted her cheek and She "hummed".) Khushi can you hear me? open your eyes.

Khushi opened her eyes in no time her eyes got tear up. Instantly she hugged him and he reciprocate it.

Khushi: Maamu....

Arnav: Khushi relax...

Khushi: You know my fear comes true.( she broke the hug) Babuji refused to accept your proposal. Thank god you brought me here. I don't go from here. ( she hugged him again sobbing)

Everyone present there get confused at first and finally they get the point and laughed. Khushi broke the hug and looked at their face confusingly.

Khushi(furiously): Here I'm worrying and you guys are laughing?

Arnav lifted her nuptial thread and showed it to her.

Khushi(shockingly): you tied it on my neck when you brought me here?

Arnav rolled his eyes smilingly. He made her face turn towards the wall in where their Wedding snap was hanging.

Khushi: Wow. You photo shopped it? It looks so real.

Really she was giving them a tough time. But how can she understand the situation when she had no idea about her memory lose? According to her fiasco, her Babuji refused their proposal and she was being brought by Arnav when she went unconscious.

Khushi: You know how much am I worried? The whole night I didn't get any peace.

NK: Khushi you are talking about a day. What about Naanav who lived in the hell for last few months?

Khushi(perplexed): Last few months? What are you talking about?

Arnav(smilingly): let me explain. Khushi do you remember? what happened to you when you try to elope from your home?

Khushi( thinking): Yah I was being threw away, I think it's by some current shock and I got hit on my head.

Arnav: Exactly. Then you lost your memory. Totally.