•Character Profile•

This is just how she looks, her story, how she acts and yeah I'll put some facts down too ;).

* I updated the book, so you'll have to start from the beginning again or else you will be confused! ;^; *

~~~~~

Name: Kireina Akumu Okumura

Kireina: Beautiful

Akumu: Nightmare

Height: 4'11

Age: 12

Birthday: December 27

Father: Rin Okumura

Mother: Shiemi Moriyama

Grandfather: Well it's Satan himself ;) Rin's father.

Siblings: She has an older sister named Leiko Shiemi Okumura and a twin brother that's older by 2 minutes named Kuro Nagisa Okumura.

Clan: She's from the Okumura clan

Looks: She looks like The picture above ;) . She has blue eyes , and she possesses a burning blue eye. She has navy blue hair like her dad, a black short top, with black shorts, and a long black sweater with a small star.

Personality: She's mysterious, She's sarcastic, and quiet. She likes to scare people for fun. She's rude and she doesn't see the point in making friends. If you get on her good side though, she's really protective and nice.

Likes: Her familiar, Nee. Her brother Kuro, Pranks, Ramen, Reading, Training, and her sword which she's named after her mother, Shiemi.

Dislikes: People talking about her family, her older sister Leiko (which stands for arrogant haha), and suspicious people.

Powers: She inherited the clan's blue flames which are stronger than normal flames. She can transform into a demon just like her dad and that makes her stronger. She Can teleport. She's really fast, she's sorta smart. Her IQ is 189 She inherited her mothers familiar, Nee. Although she can't really control none of these things yet, she's a specialist in taijutsu and ninjutsu.

Facts: Leika, Kireina's older sister, looks just like their mom, Kireina, looks like their dad, and Kuro, her twin brother, looks like their dad too but with light blue hair and red eyes. Many boys try to get at her for her looks. She's has two sets of chakra, hers and some of her grandfather's. She can't really control it though. She can talk with her grandfather whenever she wants, her and her brother linked their minds with their grandfather when they were younger.

Facts about her familiar: Everyone in Kireina's clan inherits a familiar. Kireina just happened to inherit her mother's familiar. His name is Nee. Nee is a very small Greenman whose body is mostly light green, with some slightly darker green spots. Nee has two leaves for a tail and a small lily pad for a hat. There is a yellow flower petal around Nee's left eye and an orange flower petal around its right eye.

 There is a yellow flower petal around Nee's left eye and an orange flower petal around its right eye

Nee's personality: Nee is very cheerful and smiles a lot. Nee is also very playful and very protective.

Nee's powers: plant creation: Nee has the ability to rapidly grow plants, such as aloe, which can be used to treat everyday accidents. Body growth: Nee has the ability to grow considerably in size, making itself almost double the size of Kireina. He can also create barriers of wood, tree roots, and flowers to protect herself or her friends. Although it drains Kireina's stamina if she uses it too much without taking breaks.
——————————————————————————————————————————

[A/N: So hiiii...this is my first book .-. I hope you guys like it!! This is how she looks and everything :)

Feel free to vote, comment, share, judge, cringe anything :)))

Okay have fuuuunn!! ]