•Chapter Twenty-One•

•3rd person P.O.V•

Naruto's flames formed the Nine tails face, All the needles that remained in his skin came right out, and he began to heal. He then grew claws and sharp fangs.

"What, are we showing off now?" Satan said, laughing. Suddenly, Kireina's flames formed into what looked like a skull. Every wound began to heal; Kireina grew sharp fangs and her tail grew two sizes.

Both Naruto and Kireina's chakras were fusing with each other, creating strong bursts of winds. Haku readied himself and flung another needle. Kireina and Naruto jumped out of the way with great speed and dashed towards Haku.

Haku teleported away and set his reflection on the surrounding mirrors. Needles were being flung from every direction and dug into Naruto and Kireina. Naruto released an enraged growl and flung the needles out from his skin. His fire-like chakra spread and made it hard to see.

"Hey, Stop showing off! I'll show you how much better I am!" Satan yelled, looking at Naruto. Kireina's eyes glew brighter and in a split second, she vanished. Kireina appeared in front of Haku and flung her large tail into the mirror, Flinging Haku towards Naruto.

Naruto spiraled out of the way just as Haku was about to dig needles into his back.

"Impossible!" Haku sounded shocked as he dashed into another mirror. Kireina swiftly used her flames to grab Haku's arm and then proceeded to burn him. Naruto then grabbed him and let out a huge amount of chakra.

"Hey, hey! Throw him here!" Satan yelled to Naruto. Naruto delivered a strong punch to Haku's face and sent him flying towards Kireina. Kireina swung her tail and grabbed him by the neck.

"The last punch will be mine." Satan growled, showing kireina's fangs. Kireina diverted her flames to her fist and punched Haku with great force, causing the mirrors to shatter and knocking Haku back.

"I'm done here, kid. Before I get out of control like this nine tails." Satan said, letting out a loud laugh. Kireina got her body back and steadied herself.

Naruto and Kireina looked at each other before dashing towards Haku. Right before they caused any damage, Naruto grabbed Kireina's hand causing them both to stop in front of Haku.

"Naruto, what are you doing?!" Kireina asked, confusedly.

"You...from that time..." Naruto looked at Haku. He was referring to the "girl" he came across.

"Why...why stop? Even though I killed your dear friend, you can't kill me?"

Naruto glared at him and put his fist up. Kireina glared at Haku and punched him instead.

"Damn it!" Kireina yelled. Haku spat out blood and looked at them.

"What happened to the force from a moment ago? You should know better, Kireina. You can't defeat me with that kind of strength. Wasn't he someone special to you?"

Kireina growled and glared at Haku.

"I'll defeat you. Right here, right now." Kireina's eyes glew again and released a blue flamed aura. Just as she was about to go for Haku, Naruto stopped her. Kireina glared at Naruto and Haku spoke up.

"I had killed my own father. And then knew that it was the most painful thing."

"The most...painful thing...?" Naruto asked. Kireina looked at Haku curiously

"That I...that my existence didn't matter to anyone else in the world." Haku said looking down.

Kireina looked at Naruto, knowing he felt the exact same way.