•Chapter Thirteen•

•Kireina's P.O.V•

"Everyone, get down!" Kakashi yelled

We ducked down just as a huge sword flew over our heads. I looked up and I saw someone land on top of the sword. My eyes widened as I realized who that was. Zabuza..

"Well, well. If it isn't the rogue ninja of the hidden mist, Zabuza Momochi!" Kakashi said. Naruto started to run towards him and Kakashi stopped him telling him to move.

"Get back, you guys. He's on a totally different level from the guys of the other day. Him being our opponent means.." Kakashi trailed off and reached for his headband. Everyone looked at him. "That things might be tricky as I am now."

"I assume you are Kakashi, the sharingan user..." Zabuza trailed off as Kakashi pulled his headband up. Sasuke gasped as he saw Kakashi's sharingan. Zabuza continued, "Sorry, but...I'll have you hand over the old man."

"Get in Manji battle formation, you guys. Protect Tazuna... Don't involve yourselves in the fight."

"Huh?" Me and Sakura both said. "That's the teamwork in this situation." Kakashi looked straight towards Zabuza with a glare. "Fight me."

"Well now, I never expected to see the rumored sharingan this soon...this is an honor." Zabuza turned around to face us as Naruto turned looking confused.

"Everyone's been saying sharingan...what is it?!!"

"...Sharingan. Power that the light of the eye generates, and the pupil emanates. The user of the so-called visual jutsu is said to possess the vision to see through all genjutsu, taijutsu, and ninjutsu. And is able to deflect them. The sharingan is a type of eye that is unique to the user of the visual art. However, that is not the only power of the sharingan." Sasuke finished looking down.

"Well said. That is not all. What's more frightening is that such an eye can assess an opponent's techniques and copy them." Zabuza stated as fog started to circle around us. "When I was in the Anbu black ops of the hidden mist, there was information about you in the bingo book I carried around. There was also something else in the book...about the man who has copied over one thousand skills...Kakashi, the copy ninja."

"W-wow!" Naruto said, amazed. "Let's end the talking here. I must kill that old man immediately." Zabuza said as he got into a fighting stance. We all moved around Tazuna to protect him.

"But, Kakashi, it seems I have to defeat you first." My eyes widened as Zabuza grabbed his large Kubikiribōchō effortlessly and disappeared.

"Over there." Naruto called out towards the water. "And he's even on the water?" Sakura yelled. Zabuza was floating above the water, building up his chakra.

"Ninja art, hidden mist jutsu."

"He's vanished?!" Naruto yelled as Kakashi walked forwards.

"Sensei!" Sakura yelled worriedly. "He'll probably come to erase me first..." Kakashi mumbled.

"What is he?" Sakura asked.

"Zabuza Momochi." I said. "He's a Anbu black ops member in the hidden mist and is known as "the silent killing technique" expert." Kakashi looked at me wondering how I knew that.

"S-silent..?" Naruto asked. Kakashi agreed and started explaining.

"As the name suggests...it's a killing skill that's implemented in an instant in silence. By the time you realize it, it's possible you may find yourself in the afterlife. I haven't totally mastered the use of my sharingan. So don't lower your guard, you guys." We all looked at each other, shocked and scared.