•Chapter Eighteen•

•Kireina's P.O.V•

I was sleeping under a tree next to Naruto, who was passed out when i heard a soft voice.

"You'll catch a cold if you keep sleeping here."

I opened my eyes and looked around. I heard Naruto talking.

"who're you?" After Naruto realized it was a girl, he got a little shy.

"uh... Did you wake me up, sis? I mean, what're you doing here?"

"I'm gathering medicinal herbs."

"Herbs?" I asked as i sat up straight.

"Yes. For healing injuries, sickness and the like."

I looked at the girl and realized almost immediately who it was.

"N-naruto...! Get away from there!"

"Huh?" Naruto looked at me confused as Haku just smiled warmly at me. Haku was only ever a threat when Zabuza was around, so maybe. Just maybe...

"What do you want, Haku." I asked as I stood in front of Naruto. Haku smiled at me and turned around.

"I was just making sure you don't catch a cold."

"You too know each other, Kireina?" Naruto asked, confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Naruto and I were helping Haku pick herbs. I would've preferred to leave. But Naruto insisted on helping Haku after i told him we knew each other.

"You got a lot to do early in the morning, sis..."

"You, too. What've you guys been doing in a place like this so early?"

"Training!" Naruto yelled. Haku looked at me and then at Naruto.

"Could it be that you guys are Ninja or something?"

"Stop acting like you don't know. You know exactly what we are." I said glaring at him. Naruto however, didn't pay attention as he was focused on himself.

"Is that what i look like? Is it? Yup! I'm a ninja!" He yelled, pointing at himself.

"But... why are you training?" Haku asked looking at me. I glared and looked away.

"What do you care? You and I aren't friends. I don't have any friends except for Naruto. I'd appreciate it if you left us alone." I growled. Naruto looked at Haku worriedly.

"What is going on?"

"Oh... You don't know?" Haku asked. I stood up and glared at Haku.

"No. He doesn't know, Nobody knows! ... please don't say anything."

"Very well." Haku said, smiling. Naruto looked at him and me and scratched his head in confusion.

"Huh?!?!"

"Kireina and I... we go way back. That is all." Haku said, softly. I sighed and sat back down. I started picking up flowers and soon, i found myself making a crown.