•Chapter Three•

•Kireina's P.O.V•

Kakashi and I were walking down to the academy, when I zoned out and bumped into a boy with black hair. I was fine though since a barrier formed around me. The boy though, had fallen down.

"Watch where you're going, tch" He said in a rude way before standing up.

I rolled my eyes, glared and pushed past him. He could've just avoided me. I'm pretty sure he saw I was going straight into him. I couldn't help but think, too bad he's rude, we could've been friends. I shrugged, his loss, I'm amazing.

"Here we are. Want me to walk you in?" Kakashi asked.

I nodded. I needed someone to at least take me inside, I was too nervous. As we walked in, I saw a lot of kids looking my way. We walked inside a classroom and Iruka sensei told the class my name. Soon after, Kakashi left .

"We have a new student, her name is Kireina. Does anyone have any questions?"

I saw a blonde girl with a ponytail raising her hand. "Hey, my name is Ino Yamanaka and i want to know, do you find anyone attractive?"

I looked at her confused, and shook my head. I glared at her and she glared back. I ignored her and looked for a seat. She was probably looking for any weaknesses on me.

A boy with a dog on his head raised his hand after. "My name is Kiba Inuzuka. You also have a pet? That green thing on your head?"

"He's not a thing." I said, glaring. "He's a greenman. And he is my familiar. His name is Nee."

As I looked around for where to sit, I saw an empty space next to the boy I bumped into. I sat down next to him even though some girls were glaring at me. I've barely been here for some minutes and I'm already the outcast...

~~

As we all ran outside to play, I noticed a boy. He was the one who bumped into me the day I went with Lord Hokage. He was sitting all alone, so I went up to him.

"Hello" I said as I extended my arm.

He looked up at me and smiled. He looked surprised but He shook my hand anyway.

"Do you want to be my friend?" I asked bluntly. I'm in here so I might as well try to make some friends.

"Yeah! But how come you're not judging me, like other people? He asked.

Judging him? For what? Is that why he's alone?

"Because, I'm not like 'other people' plus I'm new so I don't know what they are judging you for."

He smiled and stood up. He hugged me, and I stood there before awkwardly hugging him back. As I did, I remembered my brother, how everything was normal a week ago and now, it's not. I pushed him away, not wanting to remember.

"What's your name by the way? I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto said as he smiled.

"Nice to meet you Naruto, I'm Kireina Okumura." I smiled.

"And what's his name?"

"Nee." I said smiling.