12

a/n: I'm going to start using author's pov, please keep noted (:

when the park family entered the vehicle, the thoughts of mr kim came in jihoon's mind. those last words that came out through the small wireless earphone by mr kim.

"are you okay?" minyoung asked her husband. her husband suddenly looked pale and looked like he was in deep thoughts.

"I'm fine" jihoon snaps back to reality and smiles as he starts the engine of car. "vroom vroom~" jisoo giggled and controlled an invisible steering wheel. minyoung stared at her daughter with affection while jihoon just let out a chuckle before stepping on the gas.

during the whole journey, jisoo sang let it go repeatedly with the help of her mom. the both of them were having so much fun but as for jihoon, he kept stealing glances on the clock. scared that it would be night time

current time : 6:47pm

"hoonie, is it hot? you're sweating" minyoung noticed sweats forming on his arm and asked jihoon. jisoo immediately stopped singing and increased the power of the a/c, slowly adjusting it towards his dad's face. making jihoon's forehead exposed by the strong air.

jisoo giggled "daddy's forehead has been shot!" jisoo did guns with her hands and smiled. minyoung blushed at how hot he looked.

"aw, is my baby girl blushing because I look very hot right now?" jihoon smirked, still keeping his eyes on the road. minyoung got more red and looked outside the window while park jisoo was confused.

"is daddy still sweating because he looks hot? " jisoo thought and shrugged, letting out a cute smile before slowly resting her body on minyoung's lap. jihoon lowered the a/c and fixed his hair back to normal, without exposing his forehead.

the ride turned out to be quiet when jisoo and minyoung fell asleep together. jihoon was the only one awake of course. he had to drive his love ones to the restaurant safely.

suddenly a loud ring was heard from jihoon's phone, meaning that he had received a message from someone. he looked at the road and ignored his phone but soon got irritated when it rang more than 5 times.

he grabbed his phone and looked at his screen which had the notification from kakaotalk.

5 messages from soyeon
3 messages from mr kim

jihoon felt his heart stopped a bit seeing the name 'mr Kim'. he usually does not receive any messages from mr kim, unless soyeon complained about something wrong about me on how I'm treating her.

he let out a sigh and parked the car at the side of the road so he couldn't cause any accidents. jihoon unbuckled his seatbelt and opened kakaotalk, clicking on the chat 'soyeon'.

SOYEON

SOYEON
you'll regret it park jihoon

SOYEON
I told my dad about you slapping me already ((;

SOYEON
watch out for minyoung and jisoo, you might not know what will happen

SOYEON
I'll be nice and give you when something is goning to happen..8:15pm / message deleted by soyeon

JIHOON
8:15pm?

soyeon is typing..

SOYEON
you didn't see anything
seen 6:58pm

MR KIM

MR KIM
you did the wrong thing

MR KIM
say goodbye to minyoung and jisoo only

MR KIM
your parents are lame, it'll be less dramatic. so why don't I just hurt minyoung and jisoo?
seen 7:04pm

-

hello! so sorry for this boring and crappy chapter. school just started few days ago and well it's already making me stressed. so I'm sorry if there are many mistakes. thank you for the reads and votes.

question ¡

will it be okay if I publish another ff? who should it be abt? please comment down your thoughts ((: