10

- ahn minyoung -

After the both of them left the room, I switched my laptop on to watch a k-drama special called, 'we all cry differently'. I wore my headphones and started the drama. After a few minutes, there was a hard knock on the door.

"the fuck, why did they come back after 30 minutes?" I muttered and put the laptop on the desk. They knocked again but harder. "Wait!" I shouted and turned the laptop off, taking off my headphones. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"did you guys have fun- wait, who are you?" I said and looked at the woman. she looked pretty and slutty. "oh im soyeon, where is your daughter?" Soyeon asked and peeked her head iinside the room, but I pushed her face away with my finger.

"uhm please get the fuck out, stranger" I said and was about to close the door but put her foot inside the room making the door opened slightly. "wait- can I ask a question?" Soyeon asked and opened the door widely, slowly walking inside my room.

"sure but make it quick" I said and let out a sigh. before she could talk, she gave me an evil smile or smirk? "where is your husband?" she asked and played witih her hair slowly laughing like a maniac. "h-he is having fun with my daughter" I lied and gave her a fake smile.

"but I asked the worker in lobby, he said that you are staying here with a 'bae'. and as I remember correctly, you are a park" she smirked, my jaw dropped and I gulped.

"t-that is none of your business-" before I could even my sentence, she interrupted me by letting out a scoff. she looked down and laughed for a good 15 seconds and looked back up.

"yah, I know your husband is park jihoon. let me tell you something interesting. Im  his soon-to-be-wife, and he loves me not you bitch!" she exclaimed laughed again. this bitch, really.

"well I know you are his soon-to-be-wife, but I am his wife so he loves me not you and I believe he loves me. he was probably forced to marry you anyway" I said and rolled my eyes, slowly pushing her outside of the room. she scoffed and laughed again. When I successfully pushed her outside of the room, she screamed "OPPA!" as she runs into a man's embrace.

I looked at the man and immediately felt tears threatening to fall. it was jihoon.

"oppa, this is your annoying wife that you talked about right? she doesn't want to tell me where her daughter is" Soyeon said and pouted cutely. I mean she tried pouting cutely. Jihoon look at me and roll his eyes. Jihoon looked kind of weird because he was wearing a suit, which made him look rich as fuck. he also had a wireless earphone in his left ear.

 he also had a wireless earphone in his left ear

- park jihoon -

I looked at minyoung and she had tears in her eyes making me feel more bad and guilty. "oppa, please slap her for me!" soyeon yelled and pointed her finge rto minyoung. Minyoung looked surprised as my eyes widened.

"kiddo, please follow what my daughter says or your loved ones will be dead by tonight" mr.kim said through the earphone I was using on my left ear. I gulped and walked toward minyoung hesitantly. "JUST SLAP HER" mr.kim shouted, making me more frightened.

minyoung looked at me and let out a scoff. "park jihoon, if you slap me..we are both really over. I mean it. I'll make jinyoung as my boyfriend for real" Minyoung said and let out a sigh. I couldn't let my love leave, I need her. she's my one and only..

what should I do?

HEYYYYYY WHATSUP!! SO HOW"S THE CHAPTER? LAME? CRAPPY? I know haha as expected! oh I changed my acc into a roleplay acc..so those who are bored, you guys can hit me up :D I have a roleplay book too :D VAMPIRE YERI. please do check it out. love you all xoxo