13

a/n: im really trying my best to update )); sorry if its not good enough. enjoy reading!¡

jihoon continued to drive and finally arrived to their destination at 7:15pm.

an hour left jihoon thought but shook it off and decided to wake jisoo and minyoung up. "baby, wake up. we're here" jihoon slowly tapped minyoung's shoulder but she didn't move at all.

jihoon took this time to admire her features, she looked like an angel who he would always and forever protect. jihoon leaned in closer to her and slowly removed the strand of her hair which was covering her face, behind her ear.

"I don't deserve you, I'm putting you both in danger.." jihoon mumbled, slowly leaning back in his seat. jihoon was starting to get teary at the thought of jisoo and minyoung getting hurt because of him.

he snapped back to reality when he heard jisoo yawning. he turned his attention to his daughter who had just woke up. jihoon wiped his eyes and acted naturally.

"honey wake your mommy up, we are here" jihoon smiled and jisoo saluted and held both of her mother's cheeks. "mommy!~" jisoo shook minyoung's head and giggled, making minyoung slowly waking up from her sleep.

"w-what?" jisoo moved away from her mom and jumped to jihoon's arms. minyoung looked around and realized that they had arrived at their destination.

"oh we are here?" minyoung asked and fixed her hair from messy to neat. "yess, mommy is slow" jisoo sticked her tongue out, making jihoon let out a chuckle.

"let's go now" jihoon said as he took a glance at the clock. 7:23pm the clock showed, making jihoon feel more anxious.

they all walked in the restaurant and ordered what they wanted. while they were all eating happily, jihoon would not forget to take a quick look at the time.

8:10 jihoon mumbled and walked out of the restaurant with jisoo on his back while holding minyoung's hand.

while the three of them were on their way to the car, they didn't realize that someone was actually following them, secretly.

before the three of them could even react, they had already passed out because someone had put a cloth on each of their faces and the cloth had the smell of a chemical. 8:15

-

well uh, expect some drama in the next chapter ((: and i think this book is about to end soon.please answer my question in chap 12, thankyouu