03

—park jisoo—

park jihoon? is that not dad?

"eomma, is that not appa?" i asked with teary eyes. she immediately closed her pjone and pulled me in her warm embrace.

"dont worry, its a rumour. your dad loves me and you only okay?" eomma said and pat my head, giving me a kiss at the forehead.

—ahn minyoung—

i gave jisoo a smile and decided to play monopoly with her. it was already 5pm. and the door was opened, it was jihoon.

"appa!" jisoo shouted and hugged jihoon's legs. "what's wrong jisoo?" jihoon asked and carried jisoo in his arms.

"eomma went to the hospital today!" jisoo said and pretend to cry. "ah sorry, i was busy" jihoon apologized as jisoo forgave him. but i didn't forgive him..

soon after, jisoo yawned. i put her on her bed and sang her to sleep. while jihoom was still changing, i asked him to meet me after.

i waited on the couch and finally he was here. i took out my phone and showed the 'rumour' thing to him.

at first he looked suprised, but soon his expression turned into a smirk.

"do you think its true?" he asked

lmao sorry i had to end it there :(
but i just want to ask a question, its about my exam..(read if you care)

is getting B in science and maths good?
because my mom said is was not good enough :( i feel really hurt guys, my parents dont appreciate my hard work :,) i got 70+ for both maths and science..which is counted as B

but they said "why is it so low? why cant you make it higher?" :,)

im sorry for wasting your time :( and I'll be updating more often during december..will that be okay?