01

— park minyoung—

"i want to see d-dad!" Jisoo cried out as minyoung tried to calm her down. it was midnight,, Jihoon was not home and Jisoo missed him.

"just go to sleep first, i will wake you up when dad arrives" i smiled and carries her to our bedroom, slowly putting her under the covers. Jisoo's eyes soon closed, she was already in deep sleep.

minyoung walked out of the room and sat on the couch to wait for Jihoon to come home. i looked at my phone,, no messages

i let out a sigh and decided to hear to music while waiting for him to come back home. suddenly a sad love song came, i cried and my eyes were red and puffy. the song reminded me of my relationship with Jihoon.

"we were excited at first but now our love has fallen into a deep dark hole, i could still see the love but he couldnt..what should i do? keep loving him? will he love..me back?" those were the lyrics to the song

i looked at the time and the it was already three in the morning. minyoung sighed and just decided to prepare him some food to eat when he gets home.

i put all the dishes on the table, 3 dishes to be exact. i smiled in satisfication and went back to the couch. after a few minutes, i heard the door being unlock. he finally arrived at four in the morning

park jihoon—

i unlocked the door and smelled some food, i walked in the house to see minyoung on the couch.

she stood up and walked to me. "i miss you" she said and gave me a hug. i just rereplied her with a simple hum and slowly pushed her aside.

"i prepared food for you" minyoung cheered with tired eyes while i just nodded, ignoring her. slowly walking into the bedroom, placing my suitcase on the desk.

"hey, i prepared food-"

"im not hungry, just let me sleep" i replied and changed into my sleepwear. i jumped into the bed and immediately slept.

— andpark minyoung—

i let out a sigh and washed my face in the bathroom. i looked at the mirror and saw eyebags under my eyes.

why cant he just appreciate what i do for him anymore?

i walked to the kitchen and tidy up all the uneaten dishes. but i cooked so much and decided to eat it all.

but soon gave up after eating two dishes. i looked at the clock and it was already five in the morning. Jisoo should be awake right now.

"mom!~" Jisoo sang as she walks into the kitchen, seeing  a dish infront of me. "hey jisoo, did you have a nice sleep?" i asked and pull her into my embrace. she let out a giggle and nodded.

"but mom, you look sleepy..we dont have to jog every morning y'know" Jisoo stated as i just shook my head, disagreeing. i did not want her to be sad.

"what? im so energetic! can't you see?" i yelled and did some stretching infront of her. she laughed loudly, while i was trying to not vomit because i think i ate too much.

"can't dad join us?" Jisoo asked and pouted. "let your father sleep, he is tired" i smiled while jisoo just went with the flow.

<during the jog>

Jisoo was smiling so much, but i was not. but i tried my best because i felt like vomiting,, i didn't want jisoo to worry.

"mom, are yoy okay? you look pale" jisoo said and grabbed my phone to call jihoon.

"im fine baby, lets just continue" i smiled weakly as she just pouted. she dialed jihoon's number and what suprised me was that, he picked up. for the first time, he picked up my call

—third person—

"hello?"

"dad! you're awake!!"

"shit, i thought this was soyeon"

"what dad? i cant hear you, its loud here"

"u-uh its nothing jisoo! haha, so where is mommy?"

"she is right beside me hehe, we are jogging right now, i wish you were here!~"

"ha ha, so why did jisoo call me hm?"

"well, mom looks so pale and i kept asking if she was fine..she said yes but i think she is not fine"

"oh, then return home"

"ok! promise we will play monopoly together after  school time ends?"

"yes jisoo i promise!"

"hehe okay-"

call has ended by honey jihoonie

sorry for the lame chapter, please spam me with a lot of comments! love you all!