08

— third person view —

minyoung picked up the call

"hello–"

"Where the fuck is jisoo you bitch?"

"Why are you so worried anyway, arent you happy with your girlfriend you jerk"

"Jisoo is my child–"

"she is also my child you asshole, leave us alone"

"I'll find jisoo, you'll see"

"Sure asshole"

end call

"who called you?" Jinyoung asked minyoung. Minyoung just rolled her eyes and threw her phone onto her bed. they were already in their hotel room.

"did jihoon call you?" jinyoung asked and minyoung nodded. "daddy called mommy?" jisso asked

"u-uh yes..sorry honey, did you want to see your dad?" jisoo shook her head as a no. "i already know dad is cheating on mommy. jisoo dont like daddy anymore" jisoo said and smiled.

"thanks for understanding jisoo-ah" minyoung patted her daughter's head as jisoo smiles. "so my daddy for today is jinyoung!~" jisoo cheered loudly and hugged jinyoung's leg.

jinyoung smiled feeling embarassed and pulled the little girl into his warm embrace.

"you are such a cutie, huh jisoo?" jinyoung said and tap his finger on jisoo's nose, making the child let out a cute giggle.

— park jihoon —

"where is your child? i want to see her" soyeon kept begging as i tild her to wait. minyoung was not answering any if my calls, making me pissed.

"when we get married, i want to adopt jisoo..i want that bitch minyoung to take care of herself. jisoo is too precious to be kept under control of minyoung" soyeon bitterly said and clenched her fist.

i kissed her forehead. "dont worry, we'll find jisoo soon..im tracking minyoung's phone" i said and clicked the app 'gps' to know where jisoo and minyoung were.

searching for the location of?
= minyoung

please wait for a while..

i gave soyeon a fake smile and pecked her lips cause i felt like someone was watching us..

"aww, you are so sweet oppa" soyeon giggled and kissed me back, in the inside i was really grossed out.

I gave her another fake smile and looked around my surroundings.i was right, mr.kim's bodyguards were watching the both of us.

So let me explain;

i never did want to marry soyeon, but i was forced to by soyeon's father, mr.kim

He threatened me that he make my father's company go bankrupt. At first i told mr.kim i did not care at all, but..

"then I'll kill all your beloved ones" mr.kim stated and smiled evily. that made me feel threatened, i was scared that mr.kim would hurt my fanily and..my minyoung.

I had to agree to it, i had nothing else to do. Mr.kim also told his guards to see how am i treating soyeon..

She looked really flushed about the kiss but i looked at her in disgust.

suddenly my phone vibrated, it was a notification..

location of 'minyoung'
📍XXXX hotel,seoul
1hr away by car

"oppa what are you- you found her! Lets go, i want to see my baby jisoo" Soyeon exclaimed when she took a peek at my phone and dragged me to my car.

"Drive!" Soyeon yelled as i buckled up. I started the engine and drove to the place.

After a few minutes of the journey, soyeon had disgustingly slept. I rolled my eyes and continued driving.

I really wanted to call minyoung to tell her that i always did love her but mr.kim is watching me.

Even in this car, there is one camera by the mirror shield, door, backseat, the car trunk, the drawers and more places.

'Im sorry minyoung, i really don't want to shout at you when we meet later..but i have to..in order to protect you from being killed..' i thought as my eyes were starting to get teary.

"Boy, drive my princess safely" a voice from my phone said, it was mr.kim's voice.

"I-i will m-mr.kim, don't w-worry" i spoke nervously as i saw his face in the screen. He put his hand on his chin and smiled in satisfaction.

"now keep your eyes on the road, boy" mr.kim said and ended the weird video call.

'I didn't realize he called me, the fuck' i thought and focused on the road

heyy heyyyy heyyyyy, so the next chapter is when all the drama starts :D, so i hope you liked his chapter..im sorry if it wasnt long enough D: . Night ny fellow readers!!~❤️❤️