One

Here I am again. Lying in my bed. Thinking about the memories Zayn and I shared. All the memories that we had the chance to show our deep love for each other. Then I came up thinking about our breakup 5 years ago...

I got my grades for the second semester, and I was dumbfounded to see that my grades went all the way down from above average to below avergae. I was terrified to tell my parents about this, because I know they will tell me to breakup with Zayn, the love of my life. I drove home, still dumbfounded about my grades. I tip toed going to my room so my parents won't ask me about it. But unfortunately, my dad caught me.

"Lian, how's your grades?" He asked, and I felt chills running down in my spine. I don't know what to answer, but when he's staring at me for a minute, I just told him "Um it's fine, still good" "Can I see?" Dad asked, and I feel like I'm going to collapse because of too much nervousness. He stood up, coming over to me and openeing his hand, asking for my card. I said "Um no..maybe later I need to get some sleep". Dad furrowed his eyebrows and said "No, give it to me." And I don't have any choice but to give it to him, I closed my eyes and bowed my head because I don't want to see anger in my father's eyes.

"What happened?! What did you do the whole second semester?!" Dad yelled, causing mom to go out from the kitchen and said "what's happening here?" Dad turned around, clenching his fists that caused me to move away and said "your daughter's grades are fuck! look at this!" Mom ran to dad and took my card, I saw disappointment in my mom's eyes and said "what happened to you?" I started to cry, because I know I just dissappointed the both of them.

"I..I'm sorry, it's just that.." "It's just that what?! Is it because of Zayn? You better breakup with him, or better yet, go out of this house and don't study anymore" dad cut me off. I suddenly felt broken, scared, worried when I heard what dad just said.

I don't want to lose everything.

Mom said "Yes, you better breakup with him. He's agitating you in your studies!"

"No! I will not breakup with him I love Zayn, I love him!" I cried out. Dad slapped me, and it caused me to stumble down on the floor. I didn't envisage that. I stood up and ran into my room, slammed the door shut and locked it. I went to bed and cried the whole day.

I locked myself in my room for three days, thinking about what would be my decision. I looked on the brighter side and tried to be positive, even though I know it'll hurt the both of us so much, but it's for the good of everyone.

The next day, December 14th, I woke up at 5:00 AM and walked London and ate lots of food for not eating for 3 days straight. I went to the mall to have some spa, and went shopping to keep me company from everything. I looked at my watch and saw it was 7:30 in the evening.

I knew it's time to do a thing I know that would change my fate.

---------------------------------

Hello guys! So this is my first story/imagine that I published here in wattpad! :) Hope you guys would enjoy and promote this :) x

 Thank youu :)