Four

December 19, 2013.

2:07 PM

I went out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body, and suddenly my phone rang. It was Zayn.

I had second thoughts of answering it, "should I answer this or not?" But then I remembered my golden rule: Never leave a fight unresolved.

"Hello”

 "Lian, I'm so sorry I...I was ju-just shocked. I didn't mean to do that to you I'm sorry Lian please forgive me I-I love you s..so much please d..don't leave me like this Lian please!"

He immediately spoke up when I answered his call. Yes Zayn. I don't want to leave you and I love you so much more than you love me..

"Zayn we need to talk about this in person. Can we meet up at Hyde Park right now?"

"S-sure, Lian. I-I'll be there in 10 minutes" He replied shakily.

"Alright.. I'll see you" I said, 

"See you, I love yo-" I cut him off by ending the call. I know it's rude but I still feel hurt about this whole situation..

I whispered to myself "I love you so much, Zayn.." And let out a frustrated sigh.

I decided to wear a pair of skinny jeans, hoodie and my Doc Martens because well.. I'm a white girl heh.

After I styled my hair into a messy bun, I carefully tip toed downstairs because mom and dad might caught me again.

I slowly started my car and drove to Hyde Park. It's only 10 minutes away though. I feel idle walking because it's kinda chilly outside today.

I parked my car in front of a store and found Zayn, sitting on a bench while holding a bouquet of flowers.

I walked towards him and said "Hey Zayn.."  He looked up to me and I saw happiness in his eyes. He quickly stood up and hugged me really tight. I smiled knowing that he really does love me. He's my sunshine. We pulled away from the hug and I saw him wiping his tears away. Even though he cries a lot than me, he will always be my cry baby.

"H-hey Lian.. I-I bought you s-some flowers" while he nervously gave me the flowers. I smelled the flowers and said "Thank you, Zayn. It smells wonderful" while smiling.

"So umm.. I wanna talk about everything. I-I mean, our condition right now.  Let's walk around while we talk" I said.

He nodded and we started wandering around.

"Lian.. You don't know how much I got hurt when you came over my house and tell me to break things off.. I understand the fact that your priority is your studies. Please come back to me, I promise to give you space for your studies, I'll do everything to get you back." There were tears running down my cheeks.” I..I want us back. Lian please.." And that's when I gave in.

I turned to face him and I see the pain in his eyes.. I don't really wanna do this. But I need to. I'm sorry, Zayn.

I crashed my lips to his, it took a while for him to analyze and that's when he kissed back. We kissed for seems like forever. I'm going to miss this so much.

We pulled away after.

I hug him tight. Really tight. I kissed him for the last time.

It hurts... It hurts to see the pain in his eyes. I can also see the hope in his eyes, saying that I'll come back to him. I'm sorry, my love.

Tears were running down my cheeks while staring at him. "Lian.. I love you so much. Let's please be back together" He begged. I just stared at him. He gave me a worried look. "Lian!! Please answer me, baby. Please!!"

And that's when I began to pull away.. Slowly.. 

I can feel my heart crashing..

Falling..

Falling apart..

As I see him, just standing there. Gobsmacked. Pain in his eyes.. As he try to analyze what's happening..

"I'm sorry, my love.. I love you so much", I mouthed.

And I slowly let go of my hand to his.

I remember how he used to sing to me his first lines in the song Little Things..

“Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me. But bear this in mind it was meant to be..” I don’t think it was..

I turned my face into my direction and walked away, trying not to look back anymore.

-------------------------------

ouch :(

(c) to my best friends elika and angel

Follow them! :) ElikaNicolee and check out angelswrite's stories! :)