Three

I woke up the next morning with my arms released and the covers are under me. I looked at the wall clock and saw that it was 10 in the morning. I sighed and tried to remember all the things that happened yesterday.

I drove over to Zayn's flat to tell that I need to put and end to our relationship. But he got frightened and pulled me inside his house, holding my arms securely. He threw me into his bed and started to take my virginity away from me. Until the both of us fell asleep.

I was traumatized about what happened. I sat on the bed, covering my breasts with the thicks sheets. I reached for my clothes on the floor and put it all on. I went in the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I used the toothbrush I left in Zayn's room whenever I want to stay in his flat, whenever I want to cuddle with him. I sneakily went downstairs to my car and drove off going to my house. While on the road, I can't stop thinking about what happened yesterday. I can't get it out of my head..

Once I reached home, I saw mom and dad were eating lunch. Surprisingly, my dad didn't scold me. Instead, he invited me to have lunch. I walked over to our dining area and ate with them.

"So, did you break up with him already?" Dad asked excitedly, and that just made me feel annoyed. "Um yeah.." I answered, not looking up to him. "Good, because we're going to send you to Harvard"

"What?! No! I want to stay here in London, in University of Oxford!" I answered with a high tone, looking at them, shocked.

"Calm down Lian, this is for your future. You want to be a professional doctor, then we'll send you to a better school" mom told me with a calm voice.

"And you will be going to Harvard, which is better! You will be finishing your last year here in London. But for now, you will be spending your holiday break in reviewing for your entrance exam. And you have to pass it. Got it?" Dad said. I couldn't help but sigh, and I don't have a choice, I don't wanna get slapped again. "Yes dad, I got it." Then I faked a smile.

-------------------------------------

so uh.. what do you think? haha