Chapter8

“It might be stormy now but it can’t rain forever.”

“Are you sure it is going to work?” mom asked doubtfully.

“Yes of course” Dad said

“Remember the children’s lives are at the risk” Agatha reminded.

“Don’t worry, we have checked and re-checked it.” Mr. Parker reassured.

It seemed a good idea to me. The members of BSEN scratched their brains and thought that it had been 10 years since the people shifted to EN and definitely there must be some kind of DNA change, so to find it they took a DNA sample from a person residing in EN and one sample from E-ians. (One of the dead, found in the CPEN gunfire) and they noticed that there is a slight change due to the atmospheric difference.

The air here is more pleasant and there a many small micro-organisms which only the ENs can tolerate. The BSEN decided that if they would take some volunteers (which include Ira, Evan, Jo, Sam, Naomi and me) they will spread a virus known as ‘Hico-siko virus’ in every village. The E-ians will start having skin itches and rashes once they come in contact with the HSV. This will help in distinguishing them with the ENs as they will turn red with rashes. It will take 40 minutes for the virus to multiply into millions. This will help differentiate ENs with E-ians, therefore the new military will start shooting and killing them. According to them, this has to be done because the E-ians are not accepting their idea.

Finally, something good is happening.