Part 4 - Misunderstood

Tyler: Whaaaaaat? EVERYONE’S FUSSING ABOUT YOU TWO!

WHAT? WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY THAT???

Alexandra: What do you mean?

I was totally freaking out, but I tried hiding it. I tried to calm down as much as possible. Did Grey tell anyone? But we pinky promised! I know he wouldn’t break our promise because… because he told me so. Yeah, that’s it…

Tyler: It’s about you and---

SPLASH!

Alexandra: WHAT THE FLIMP?!

I AM SOAKED IN ICED TEA!

Glaize: Oooooh! I’m very sorry. I didn’t mean to pour my drink on to you.

WHAT THE?! I KNOW YOU DID IT IN PURPOSE! IT’S OBVIOUS IN YOUR SARCASM!

Alexandra: Ehehehe… It’s alright… Ughhh… *face turns red*

NO, IT’S NOT ALRIGHT! I DON’T HAVE ANY SPARE CLOTHES WITH ME!

Glaize: HAHAHAHA! LOOK EVERYONE! SHE’S WET!

HOW EMBARRASSING! I’M GONNA KILL YOU! YOU’RE LUCKY I DON’T WASTE MY TIME FIGHTING BACK JERKS LIKE YOU!

Alexandra: Well, I guess I better go wash up.

Glaize: Oh, Alexandra! Wait a sec! LET ME TAKE A PICTURE OF YOU FIRST!

Everybody was laughing at me. Too much embarrassment! Somebody save me!

Greyson: WHAT IS GOING ON HERE??? OUT OF MY WAY!

It’s Greyson! He was pushing people from the crowd, and moving towards me! Oh, thank God!

Glaize: *blush* HI GREYSON!

Greyson: What happened Lexa?

He said worriedly.

Alexandra: It’s nothing. Really. Just you know, slipped.

Glaize: She’s right! She slipped! Yeah, that’s it! So, Greyson, wanna have lun---

Tyler: She’s lying, Greyson! I saw everything! She spilled her drink all over Lexa!

Greyson: *looks at Glaize furiously* JERK!

Glaize: *shocked*

Greyson… You risked your reputation for me?

Glaize: HE’S LYING! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!

Alexandra: IT’S FINE! PLEASE, DON’T FIGHT!

Greyson held me, and pulled me away from the crowd. But Glaize pulled me towards her.

Glaize: OH, NO! YOU’RE COMING WITH ME, YOU STUPID FLIRT!

I couldn’t fight back. She’s too strong, and her friends are there too. I can’t afford to be in a fight! I’m a good girl!

SLAP!

You: OUCH!

Crowd: OOOOOH!

Greyson: THAT’S IT! YOU’VE GONE TOO FAR! LET GO OF HE---

Principal: YOU, YOU AND YOU! COME TO MY OFFICE RIGHT NOW! AND ALL OF YOU, PROCEED TO YOUR CLASSROOMS IMMEDIATELY!

From nowhere, our school principal appeared and caught us! NO. MY. CLEAN. PERMANENT. RECOOOOOORD!

*facepalm*

At the principal’s office…

Principal: I am disappointed at all of you! Especially you, Alexandra! You’re an honor student and you behave like that? That’s highly unacceptable! What would your parents say when they hear about this?