Part 7 - Dream

Alexandra: But Greyson, I don’t think we should…

I got cut off. He suddenly held my hand, and he was moving towards me. We were in this field of daises. It was cloudy, a perfect day to just relax. The view’s very lovely with the sky so blue. Greyson held me tight.

Greyson: Alexandra… It won’t hurt if we try.

I smiled. I know I could trust him.

He stood up with his eyes deeply focused on mine. He kissed my hand before letting it go. He turned around and walked away. I just sat there with a smile upon my face.

I was staring into nowhere, thinking I am lucky to have Greyson. I wanted to stay like this forever. Forever without hesitations. Forever without problems. Forever without judgments. Forever with Greyson. It’s just the two of us.

I curled up with my arms hugging my legs and my head sunken in them. I couldn’t help but smile for I have the most wonderful guy in the world.

Greyson: Lexa, I’m back!

My face lightened up. He’s back! He brought his bike along with him. I ran up to him and his arms welcomed me.

Greyson: You ready?

I nodded. He sat on the bike seat and helped me get on it. I was in front of him. I leaned on his chest while he pedaled.

I closed my eyes as the wind passed my face. I can feel his heartbeat. I can tell Greyson feels the same way. It feels like forever.

The travelling went to a stop. I guess we’re already here.

Greyson: Lexa, open your eyes.

As I opened them, I saw the beautiful view of the sunset here at the beach. Greyson got off the bike and helped me out of it. He wrapped his arms around me.

Greyson: I told you I’d take care of you. Here we are. We arrived safely. As long as you’re with me, you’re never in danger. Do you like my surprise?

I gave him a contented look. He smiled at me and swept my hair away from my face. I turned away and got his hands off me. I held them instead and pulled him towards the seashore. I moved closer to him. My face was inches away from him. I whispered to his ear:

Alexandra: Catch me.

I instantly let go of him, and ran towards the opposite direction of where he was. He followed me. You can tell by my laughter that I was really enjoying this moment.

I stopped for a moment to catch my breath. I was really from all the running, and resisting the strong breeze was hard especially with my dress flowing to its direction.

Greyson: GOTCHA!

Greyson’s arms were wrapped around me. His was body protected me from the cool ocean breeze. I was surprised that I tripped. We both fell on the sand with him on top of me.

The sun set and the darkness was lightened up by the twinkling stars and the moon shining so bright.

I blushed.

Greyson: Lexa, I’ve always wanted to tell you something.

Alexandra: What is it?

I said with my eyes glittering from curiosity and excitement. The wind blew and silence covered the vicinity. Greyson started singing.

Greyson: It’s you. It’s you. It’s all for you, everything I do. I tell you all the time, heaven is a place on Earth with you. Tell me all the things you wanna do… It’s better than I ever even knew. They say that the world was built for two. Only worth living if somebody is loving you. Baby, now you do…