ix. one bullet, maybe two.

chapter nine, one bullet, maybe two.
JUNE EIGHTEENTH, TWO THOUSAND FIFTEEN ;
( the night sirens didn't sound the same. )

time moved slow as the car pulled to a stop

time moved slow as the car pulled to a stop. taehyung's eyes raced back and forth, his veins boiling red instead of staying the soothing blue under his tan complexion, as yoongi looked back into the rearview mirror. his eyes squinted only slightly as his lips pulled into a smirk, making direct eye contact with the boy between his other members. "i'm going to tell you the plan and i'm only going to tell you it once, if you mess up," he sighed, dropping the eye contact before moving his focus back to the fuming boy, "well, it's not going to only be two dead tonight, and i swear to god if i have to waste a bullet on someone as worthless as you," his voice began to grow louder, his hands forming fists in his lap. the driver looked over at yoongi, connecting his eyebrows together in disgust. "why don't you stop getting fucking distracted and tell him his mission before i do it myself?" yoongi's head snapped towards the nameless man, his eyes widening, "i have other places to be, other things to take care of. i can't be stuck here waiting for your asses all night," yoongi's nostrils flared open, his breathing heavy before he jumped to his knees, facing his chest towards taehyung. taehyung moved only slightly, flinching as a gun was raised from the passenger seat, visible now to everyone who sat in the back.

"there's a couple, rich, mr. and mrs. happy-go-luckies. to cut it short, we found the code to the safe they hold in the backroom, behind this fucking movie like bookshelf, and we are getting the money tonight," taehyung's facial expression changed, afraid to confused, "now, why the fuck did we bother with you if we already have enough of us to handle two people? good question, here's your answer. if they are to catch us, you shoot. you kill, they're found dead, it's not on us, it's on you. if i have to tell you once to shoot your fucking gun, i'm going to make sure a bullet makes a hole itself through the middle of your forehead," yoongi reached over the seat, tapping the end of the gun to space between taehyung's brows. yoongi's cheeks became round as a sly smile grew on his face, "what are the numbers?"

"what?" taehyung snapped back, not being able to remember the significant numbers he had been given earlier. yoongi threw his head back, snickering to himself sarcastically, before throwing his stare back at him, "what are the fucking numbers, don't make me ask again," taehyung's hands shook quietly in his lap, the space between him and the two guys beside him grew tighter, "851212 919 85185," he hesitated between numbers, each time his mouth opened, his heart would skip a beat. "what a genius!" yoongi screamed, causing taehyung to jump in fear of not knowing whether he had gotten the sequence right, "i'm proud of you boy, oh, do you understand just how happy you just made papa?" the driver rolled his eyes, resting his chin in his hand as he stared out to the mansion they were about to invade. "make me even happier, will you?" yoongi tilted his head to the side, his eyebrows scrunching up as his eyes got bigger. taehyung pressed his tongue against the interior of his cheek, the bitten up cushion not giving him the comfort that he needed. "will you?" yoongi threw himself forward, the distance between them smaller than it had been since they had left the alley way. taehyung nodded his head slowly, his adam's apple bobbing up and down as he swallowed roughly. "use your words, boy!" yoongi yelled, his spit landing on the tip of taehyung's nose. "yes," he stuttered, "yes, i will."