SIX

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

~♤~

Harry's morning was what someone could call hectic. He still was having a hard time to concentrate on his job, even though he already had his third coffee.

Last night he and Bianca got back home very late, after the dinner date they had with Louis and Colton. The girl had been talking all the way home, but Harry hadn't been paying attention at all.

All he could think about was the incredible feeling he had when he put his hand on Louis' belly. A brand new sensation developed inside of him and he never wanted to forget it.

It had been so hard for him to retreat his hand, but Bianca's coughing made him do what he didn't want to do. The thought of creating a human being, creating a new life for him and Louis was mind-blowing to Harry.

He had created life, he had created a person. A baby that fed through Louis. That baby could never be called a mistake. Not anymore.

When he got home, he called repeatedly himself a coward, a selfish asshole who had thought only for his career and his future. He had forgotten that Louis had a career too.

The blue-eyed boy had been so courageous, accepting that baby immediately in his life. He hadn't needed Harry to move forward, to help him through thick and thin.

After getting home last night, Bianca had fallen asleep almost instantly, so he had opened his laptop and researched for baby symptoms and the carrier's well-being.

It was difficult for women the first few months, even more for men, since their body wasn't that much accepting as a female was. Louis had been there all alone, pushing forward through thick and thin without disturbing Harry once.

The green-eyed boy had never felt so selfish his entire life. He should have been there, he should have made his presence known, he should've made sure Louis knew he was going to support him. And instead, all Harry had done was walk away without even looking back.

Harry wanted to punch himself. How selfish could someone be? Louis had been so sweet to him, allowing him to have that moment with his baby girl. A baby that he hadn't even moved his pinkie to take care of.

The next day had started even more hellish than the way the night ended. He had slept badly, nightmares torturing him all night long.

After a long exhausting night, he had woken up late for his work. He had to be in a campaign for a lingerie and underwear brand on the other side of the city.

Bianca had spent the night and was eating her breakfast when he woke up and looked at the clock. He brushed his teeth and washed his face quickly and threw on the first clothes he found in his closet. Luckily it was a plain white shirt with ripped skinny jeans. You could never go wrong with that.

He grabbed his bag and his camera, his apartment and studio keys, and walked quickly in the kitchen.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He said to Bianca in a hurry.

The woman was drinking coffee and scrolling through her phone. She shrugged, "Did you have to be somewhere today?"

Harry groaned, "I told you like ten times, I had a very important photo shoot today."

"Well, maybe you should've set your alarm for the morning." She gave him a 'duh' face.

Harry bit the inside of his cheek, "You think? Thank you, cause I didn't know. I set it, but I didn't hear it."

"Oh, I heard it." Bianca bit the side of her lip.

"Than why the hell didn't you wake me up?!" Harry threw his hands in the air. He was on his last nerve and was trying so hard to contain himself.

"Can you please not scream at me? You're a grown ass man. It's time for you to be responsible." The brunette crossed her arms in front of her chest.

"Spare me the lecture, okay? I don't have the time nor the desire to hear you right now." Harry said through gritted teeth.

He ruffled his hair out of anger and walked past Bianca to the fridge. The photo shot would most likely take a long time before getting a break, so he needed to eat something fast and nourishing for the day.

It was times like this that he understood how much he missed Louis. Harry wasn't a very punctual person. There had been plenty of times when the green-eyed lad had fallen asleep too late, watching movies or just scrolling through his phone, and never had Louis forgotten to call him in the morning to wake him up.

The blue-eyed boy had even come to his home most of the times, waking him up on time and having a healthy breakfast ready for him. He always cooked eggs, bacon, avocado toast and a glass of orange juice, making sure Harry would not be hungry and had enough energy for the day.

He knew it was wrong comparing Bianca and Louis, since they had different spots in his life, but it was stronger than him. Bianca was his girlfriend, a place Louis had never asked for even when he confessed his love to Harry. The dentist always did everything he could to help Harry, without expecting anything in return.

And what did Harry do the first chance he got? He ran away. He left him alone and didn't dare to call for two fucking months. He deserved to be hanged.

These thoughts put him in a worse mood, and he chugged the bottle of orange juice in two sips. He quickly made two pieces of avocado toast and stuffed one in his mouth.

"You know it's not my fault, you're so messy." Bianca squinted her eyes when Harry didn't say another word her.

"No it's not your fault, but you can help." Harry spat.

She pursed her lips and raised her brow, "It's your job, not mine. You should be responsible not me. It's not my problem that you're not capable of waking up in time."

Harry just kept walking without turning his head, "Can you be quiet, please? I'm so angry right now, I don't want to fight with you. Just stop and let me be."

He put on his jacket and his boots fast, got his things and shut the door loudly after him.

Luckily he was only fifteen minutes late to the set. He apologized to the models and started settling what he needed. Even though he was surrounded by other people, the only thing he could do was think about his best friend that carried his baby.

____________________________________________

So sorry for not updating sooner, but I've been a bit sick so I couldn't.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, don't forget to Like and Comment.❤