TEN

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

~♤~

It wasn't that easy fixing Louis and him if the blue-eyed boy refused to speak to him. Harry had tried everything, texting, calling, visiting him on his job. Every time Louis completely dismissed him.

He knew Louis needed time, but Harry had lost a lot of it is the ignorant man that he was. Just one more possibility, just one last chance that's all that he needed but Louis wasn't willing to give it to him.

Still, he wasn't going to give up. Louis hadn't given up on him for two years, waiting for Harry to love him back. Now the photographer was willing to wait for the dentist to forgive him for as long as Louis did, even more, maybe all his life.

That's why he had called Niall at his apartment. The Irish lad had been reluctant at accepting his invitation. He didn't blame him, he had completely avoided everybody trying to get away from his responsibilities.

"It better be good," Niall said stepping into his apartment that evening, not even bothering to say hello.

"I think it's better than good," Harry sat in front of him, "I need your help."

Niall raised his eyebrow, "Do you now?"

The photographer sighed. This was more difficult than he had expected it to be, but alas he couldn't give up. Refused to. "Look, I know I don't deserve it."

"That's putting it mildly," Niall interrupted him.

"But I need your help to talk to Louis. We have so much to talk about. I've been a piece of shit to him."

"Again, you're putting it mildly."

"Oh come on, give me a break," Harry said through gritted teeth, running his hand through his hair.

"Give you a break?" The cook laughed humourlessly, "Did you give Louis a break when he told you he loved you? Did you give Louis a break when you dated Bianca right in front of his nose without caring how he felt? Did you give Louis a break when he asked you to go with him to that doctor's appointment to check your baby's health? Hm?" Niall sat up and pointed at him with his index finger.

"I know, I know. Okay?! I know it all!"

"No, you don't. I do. I was there for him. I saw how heartbroken he was and how much he suffered from all your stupid actions. After he got out of that visit with Colton, he came to see you, even after you weren't there for him. You didn't even answer his call, you bastard!"

Wishing he was dead, Harry thought was not enough of a punishment. His heart broke after Niall's words. How could he be this kind of evil? But wait, if Louis had come to see him, why did he never meet him?

"He what?" It was just above a whisper. It was not what Harry had meant to ask, but it was all he could say.

"Yes. He came to see you. But you, being the utter asshole that you are, was here in your apartment laughing with your girlfriend instead of sacrificing just one hour of your day to be there for Louis." Niall clenched his jaw. With each word he was throwing Harry's way, he was getting himself worked up.

The green-eyed boy slumped back on his couch. He thought he would black out any second now, not being able to register everything what his friend just said. His mouth felt dry, and he felt as if he had a big hole in his stomach draining the blood out of his body.

He started hyperventilating, rubbing his clammy palm against his forehead. He understood what was happening to him and he got more nervous. Harry was having a panic attack.

He felt a few light slaps against his cheeks, and a faraway voice calling at him.

"Harry, Harry. Come on man. It's going to be okay." Niall said frantically. He had never seen Harry in a worse state. Suddenly he felt so bad for attacking him in this way. He didn't realise how it was affecting the green-eyed lad.

He ran to the kitchen and got a glass of water when Harry started to come back. He carefully put it in his mouth and made him take a few sips.

"Is it true?" Harry's voice cracked when he asked Niall. He was crying, pouring his heart out in a few words.

"Yes." Niall nodded slowly. The cook was trying to be more careful with his words. Harry was still in a shocked state.

"You have to help me to get him back, Niall, please. I beg you. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm desperate." Harry gripped his friend's shirt.

"Shhh calm down, it's going to get better. You're too vulnerable right now." Niall rubbed his back, but Harry wasn't listening shaking his head.

"No, no. You have to help. Promise me you will."

"I promise I will help you. But we have to come up with a flawless plan. Okay?" Niall spoke sternly.

"Okay."

_______________________________________________