SEVEN

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

~♤~

Part One

When Louis had texted Harry the address for the baby shower, he wasn't expecting for the house to be situated in one of the poshest sides of the city.

He and Bianca were walking on the tile-y path that leads to the house. The grass was freshly cut, and lilac flowers were planted in the side of the path. The house was big, but it was expected since Colton was a doctor.

He ringed the bell with one hand, since in the other one he was holding the cake, and turned his head to look at Bianca. They had a fight this morning since the brunette didn't want to come. She was still frowning, and Harry rolled his eyes. She was being such a brat lately.

Not too long later, Niall opened the door and the shock was present on his face. He hadn't met the Irish lad either those couple of months. They gave each other a hug, and then Niall shook Bianca's hand.

"Louis and Colton are in the garden, we're having the party there," Niall said as he was leading the couple in the backyard.

"Who is here?" Harry asked.

"Not too many people, a couple of our friends, Louis' assistant and Brian, my boss. You know how Louis makes friends with everybody." The cook chuckled.

They got out in the yard and Harry was amazed. The party decoration was beautifully arranged, to say the least. In each angle of the garden, there were blue and pink pastel balloons. Colourful confetti was hanging from the trees. There were bouquet's of flowers in blue and pink pastel too.

There were two long tables filled with all sorts of sweets: macaroons, cupcakes, pies, candy. On the side, there was a red punch fountain filled with bits of lemon, and beside it another fountain filled with chocolate.

A chalkboard in where different games were scribbled, was on the side of the table and also three roundtables around the garden with five seats each.

The most beautiful decoration in there surely was Louis. He had a healthy glow on his face, his cheeks rosy, and the vibrant blue of his eyes could be noticed from far away.

He was wearing black leggings and a woolly lavender sweater that contrasted the tan of his skin, with a pair of lilac suede shoes. For lack of better words, Harry could only describe him as beautiful. The pregnancy had made him chubbier in all of the right places. Just the thought of Louis walking around with Harry's baby in him, as a mark for everyone to know, made his pants feel tighter.

The crinkle by his eyes became more prominent as he laughed at something Colton said. His right hand never left his belly as he spoke, and Harry was melting from how soft and cuddly he looked. The shorter boy swiped his fringe from his forehead; it was a habit he did every time he laughed turning his head back and the hair fell on his eyes.

The same ugly feeling was triggered once again inside of Harry, when he saw how close to Louis, Colton was again. More than anything, Harry wanted to conceal and eradicate those. He couldn't quite comprehend what was happening to him, but he wanted Colton gone.

Niall gave him a little shove, while Bianca scoffed from what seemed to be the millionth time. He could not stop blaming himself for feeling so irritated by her lately. Everything he did cause something for her to whine about it, especially when he was near Louis. He had a slight idea where that was coming from, but it was stronger than him. He just couldn't take his eyes off of Louis.

They walked in Louis' direction, greeting some of the people Harry knew and were already there. The blue-eyed boy hadn't noticed Harry coming yet, so he continued his conversation undisturbed.