EIGHT

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

~♤~

Part Two

The party went pretty well after that. All the people seemed to want Louis' attention so Harry didn't have much opportunity to speak to him again.

His heart filled with joy when he saw Louis eating a piece of the cake he brought, and roll his eyes in delight. He enjoyed that he still had some kind of connection with Louis, even though just by knowing his taste.

The party went on, jazz music playing in the background, cause apparently according to Colton it calmed the baby. That guy was like a leech. Everywhere Louis was, he followed him around.

Harry's gut twisted when he saw Colton pick a pink pastel rose, and placed it on Louis' ear, then caressed his cheek. It suited Louis, made him more delicate and made him even more pretty if possible.

He looked away from them, feeling powerless of not being able to do nothing to stop what was going on. He decided to eat something instead.

Funnily he had been there for hours but had merely eaten at all. Bianca was there before him and he walked in the direction of the blueberry muffins.

Unfortunately, as it seemed, Bianca had taken the last one. He made puppy eyes to his girlfriend but she just dismissed him.

"Can I have a bite?" He put on his million dollar smile when he asked.

"No. I'm glad I could get the last one." She turned his back to him.

"Come on B, blueberry muffins are my favourite, it was the last one left and I barely had a bite." He poked her shoulder.

The brunette didn't let up, "Gosh, you're such a child. There's plenty of other sweets." Bianca scowled and went back to their table.

He lowered his head, and was so upset he couldn't get what he wanted. He wasn't very sure if he was referring to the muffin.

Someone tapped his shoulder, and he turned around to see that it was Louis.

"Hey, so I saw that you wanted a muffin, and well I saved you one." He handed the sweet delight to Harry and smiled.

The green-eyed boy melted. How could someone so small be so good and kind-hearted? Louis had always taken care of him. He was pregnant, he could have eaten that muffin on his own. But no, he knew Harry loved them and saved it up for him.

"Thank you so much." Harry beamed at him.

"It's nothing. I know they're your favourites, so I hid it." Louis winked at him but didn't wait for a reply since Niall called him about something.

He saw the retreating back of his best friend and he had never felt so stupid in his life. He had made a major mistake and hadn't even realised it. Now, it could be too late.

Louis seemed to be happy where he was; pregnant and surrounded by people he loved most and also loved him back.

He bit the muffin bitterly, scolding himself for not appreciating what he had. Louis was the actual sun, raying some of his goodness everywhere he went.

He had been like that since uni. All of the other students got easily swooned after him. Each and every one of them would act of not understanding something on their lectures just so Louis would help them and keep them company. Harry had always considered himself lucky for being his best friend.

He recalled all those times, in his old one bedroom apartment, where they would get under the blankets and watch a movie, eat popcorn or smoke a joint. Zayn, one of Harry's friends from art class, had immediately taken a liking after Louis and provided them with something to smoke to release the stress of their exams.