ELEVEN

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

~♤~

Louis was exhausted. He should have taken more seriously what Colton advised him about working all day long because then he wouldn't feel like chopping off his feet instead of enduring any more of that kind of pain. The only thing roaming his mind was having a hot bath, and getting on his bed and sleep for twenty-four hours.

He was climbing the stairs to his flat, one step at a time and huffing with each one he took. When had he become such an old lady, he didn't remember but he wasn't enjoying it. The thought alone made him angry.
He exhaled in happiness when he got to his floor and saw his door. Never had he ever been so happy to come home. The day had been tiring, filled with patients. If Louis saw any more teeth that day, he would pull his eyes out without thinking it twice.

He rested his head on his door, too tired to even search for his keys on his pockets, and closed his eyes for a few seconds. He couldn't allow to let them closed for more than ten seconds or he would probably fall asleep right where he was and scare all his neighbours when they found them there.

Colton was a great friend, but that's all that he was. A friend. As much as Louis wanted, he could not see him as more than that. The doctor has hinted a few times, of helping Louis with the kid, and probably have something between them. The blue-eyed boy just couldn't see himself with Colton.

He was sure he had some kind of brain damage. Who in their right mind wouldn't want a guy like Colton as their partner? Colton was almost perfect. The perfect job, the perfect personality, the perfect face, the perfect body. But in all the chaos, that was Louis' life, the dentist didn't have time for perfect. He needed to take care of his situation.

When his little girl would come out of where she was, Louis' life would get even messier. Colton was the right guy, but not the right guy for Louis.

When they had that kind of conversation just a few days ago the boy had insisted he would love to take care of him, but Louis insisted that he would not let Colton get involved in that mess. The situation was bad as it was, adding a fourth person in the picture would only bring more drama. Louis has had his spoonful of drama. He didn't need more.

Since the baby shower, Harry had not stopped calling and texting him. One day he had shown up at his clinic, but Louis had told his assistant to not send him in and to just say Louis was busy. He had to talk to Harry eventually, understand what they will do once the baby comes out.

Louis had to make sure that Bianca was okay with it too. He didn't want to put pressure on Harry's love life. It had felt great when Harry came to the baby shower. He had hoped that even not completely, the photographer would have been in some kind of way involved in the baby's life.

Now, he didn't know anymore.

Louis understood that Harry's behaviour that night had to do with the possessive part of him over his baby, but. Harry shouldn't have involved Louis too. The dentist had confessed his love in a vulnerable state, so the green-eyed lad shouldn't have flaunted it in Colton's face. It wasn't fair, and Harry should've known better.

Sighing, Louis searched the pocket of his coat, where he always put the key in. After he found it, he opened the door and couldn't even take off his shoes before gasping.

All the lights of his apartment were on. He was frightened, he was sure he always turned them off before he left for work. What if someone had gotten in. Louis wasn't that rich for something like that to happen. He was in a delicate state too, having a child inside of him, so he never had felt so defenceless.

Grabbing the biggest umbrella he owned in the coat hanger, he walked towards the kitchen with slow steps. He felt his heart beating fast against his chest, mouth going dry from what was going to happen.