TWELVE

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.❤

(Last Chapter)

~♤~

3 years later

"Is she finally asleep?"

"Yeah, I read her favourite story again. It's the only way I can get her to close her eyes." Louis said as he entered his room, and walking directly to the bathroom. It had been a long day, and Louis was finally ready to sleep.

"Lilly get's it after you." Harry smiled as he rested his shoulder on the door. He crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked fondly at Louis.

"Watch it, daddy. I may get her to you too. You know her and I are the dynamic duo." Louis pursed his lips as he splashed warm water on his face.

"Oh yeah?" Harry raised a brow amused. He walked slowly in Louis direction and hugged him from behind resting his hand on his shoulder.

Louis grabbed one of the towels near the sink and dried his face. He huffed a little when Harry tickled his waist but the green-eyed lad didn't move from where he was.

"What do you want, Harry?" Louis rolled his eyes looking at him in the mirror.

"I don't know what are you talking about." Harry kissed his shoulders and started tracing the skin around his belly button with his fingertips.

"Oh no, no, no. Don't give me that look. I know you want to get some when you start acting like this." Louis shoved his hands away unsuccessfully because Harry placed them right back where they were.

Harry hummed, "What look?" He said with his low voice because he knew what it did to Louis. He didn't let the smaller boy reply because he immediately started kissing his neck with butterfly kisses.

He hummed again when he felt Louis shiver, and high fived himself in his mind considering it as a win.

"It's going to get old one day, you know." Louis fluttered his eyes closed and presented his neck to give Harry more skin to nibble on. The taller lads hands did not move from his belly, rubbing it slightly from time to time.

"What?" It came muffled from his own skin when Harry asked him.

"That annoying voice... you uh," Louis paused for a second when Harry gave a harsh bite, "You use... when you want me."

Harry didn't respond for some time, just continued licking around Louis' skin, devouring him with bites and licks. He grabbed Louis' chin lightly and turned it around so he could kiss him.

If Louis had any doubt about doing something that night, it all flew away through the window the moment Harry's mouth was on his. The bastard always knew how to kiss Louis breathless.

He started with a few licks on his bottom lip, as always, opening Louis' mouth with smooth and hot moves like he wanted to make sure Louis had no escape. As if he didn't know Louis was already his and became putty every time he put his hands on the smaller boy.

Harry's hand slid down from Louis' chin to his throat, pressuring lightly on the skin. His other hand found it's place the blue-eyed boy's waist, the grip harsh and hungry.

Louis couldn't help but whimper against Harry's mouth, his neck straining a bit from the position, but he still didn't care. He pushed his bum against Harry's crotch, knowing his husband was already hard for him, but Harry's grip tightened on his waist preventing him from pushing again.

He knew Louis was ready to be taken, but Harry always enjoyed taking his time, relishing in the feeling of claiming what's his while enjoying every second of it.